Russia Oil and Gas Sector Report 2019/2020An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: April 2020
Available in: English
As home to oil and natural gas reserves that are among the world’s biggest, Russia is an important energy supplier for the global economy. In 2018, the country was the world’s second-largest gas producer, with a 17% share in global output, and its third-largest crude oil producer, with 12%. Russia supplied 37% of the EU’s gas imports in 2018, as the bloc continues to be the main market for Russian gas – though souring relations in recent years have pushed Moscow to look eastward for new markets. The Russian economy is highly dependent on the oil and gas sector, as it accounts for 46% of the government's federal revenues.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the oil and gas sector for Russia. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the oil and gas sector in Russia
- Access production and investment forecasts
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in Russia
- Gain insight into reserves, drilling activity, infrastructure and other production issues
- See oil and gas consumption within the country
- Ascertain Russia’s position in the global sector
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in Russia
- Build a clear picture of the downstream, midstream an upstream processes.
See below for a complete table of report contents: