Russia Real Estate and Construction Sector Report 2018/2019An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: June 2018
Available in: English
Russia’s construction sector plays an important role in the country’s economy, generating 5.7% of the gross domestic product (GDP) in 2017 and employing over 7% of the workforce. The economic downturn of 2015-2016 had a severe impact on construction activity, with the value of completed works falling for the fourth straight year in 2017. As the economy slowly recovers and construction associated with the 2018 FIFA World Cup GDP kicks in, the sector is projected to emerge from recession in 2018 and to expand, going forward on the back of improved investor sentiment and increased infrastructure spending. The real estate sector accounted for 8.9% of Russia’s GDP in 2017.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the construction and real estate sector for Russia. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the construction and real estate sector in Russia
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key production and market value data for the sector in Russia
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in Russia
- Ascertain Russia’s position in the global sector
- Get a complete perspective on completed and planned construction works, as well as investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in Russia
- Build a clear picture of production and completed constructions for sub-sectors (e.g. residential, non-residential and civil engineering) and the property market dynamics (e.g. vacancy rates, new leases and new projects).
See below for a complete table of report contents: