Russia Transportation Sector Report 2016/2017An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: November 2016
Available in: English
Russia’s transportation network is among the most extensive ones in the world. Its vast geography makes transportation a vital component of the economy as the country’s exports are heavily oriented towards the sale of raw materials, which require to be moved from their place of origin. The country ranked second by length of rail lines behind the U.S. in 2014 and 10th in terms of registered air carrier departures in 2015 according to a World Bank ranking.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the transportation sector for Russia. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the transportation sector in Russia
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key passenger and freight traffic for the sector in Russia
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in Russia
- Ascertain Russia’s position in the global sector
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Assess market share by type of transport (e.g. railways, airlines, shipping)
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in Russia
- Build a clear picture of trends and issues for sub-sectors (e.g. road, rail and water), as well as transport infrastructure.
See below for a complete table of report contents: