Thailand Food and Beverage Sector Report 2021-2022An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: May 2021
Available in: English
Thailand has a long-established reputation for being the “kitchen of the world”, with its food and beverage producers reaching consumers worldwide. Thailand is Asia’s second-largest net food exporter. The country also plays an outsized role in the global food supply chain despite its small size; for instance, Thailand is a globally significant exporter of rice, sugar, pork, poultry, seafood, and tropical fruit, amongst others. The Thai seafood industry has been censured by Seafood Watch and the EU for unsustainable or unethical practices in the past. However, the seafood industry has undertaken considerable reforms in the preceding decade, which has been rewarded by rating upgrades by both authorities.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the food and beverage sector for Thailand. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the food and beverage sector in Thailand
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key production and sales data for the sector in Thailand
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in Thailand
- Ascertain Thailand’s position in the global sector
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in Thailand
- Build a clear picture of production, consumption and prices for specific sub-sectors (e.g. meat, dairy and beverages).
See below for a complete table of report contents: