Thailand Oil and Gas Sector Report 2017/2018An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: July 2017
Available in: English
Thailand is the second-largest economy in Southeast Asia and has a voracious demand for oil and gas. Over 75% of the country’s power generation is based on natural gas. Its oil and gas reserves are falling amid rising domestic petroleum consumption, which has made the market heavily reliant on imports of both oil and gas to meet its needs. Oil imports account for 86% of total consumption. In recent years Thailand’s military junta-led government has introduced a number of market-driven reforms to liberalise the sector and increase its transparency to attract more investment, which is needed to sustain oil and gas production and supply.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the oil and gas sector for Thailand. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the oil and gas sector in Thailand
- Access production and investment forecasts
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in Thailand
- Gain insight into reserves, drilling activity, infrastructure and other production issues
- See oil and gas consumption within the country
- Ascertain Thailand’s position in the global sector
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in Thailand
- Build a clear picture of the downstream, midstream an upstream processes.
See below for a complete table of report contents: