Thailand Oil and Gas Sector Report 2021-2022An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: May 2021
Available in: English
Thailand’s oil and gas sector benefits from the country’s strong economic fundamentals as energy is crucial in sustaining the growth momentum of the country. As consumption is expected to ramp up, the depletion of Thailand’s oil and gas reserves poses a challenge to the sector. This has eventually led to imports, which make up roughly 80% of crude oil and 20% of natural gas consumption in the recent years. This has forced the Thai government to liberalise the sector in order to harness more resources to ensure the nation’s fossil fuel independence.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the oil and gas sector for Thailand. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the oil and gas sector in Thailand
- Access production and investment forecasts
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in Thailand
- Gain insight into reserves, drilling activity, infrastructure and other production issues
- See oil and gas consumption within the country
- Ascertain Thailand’s position in the global sector
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in Thailand
- Build a clear picture of the downstream, midstream an upstream processes.
See below for a complete table of report contents: