Thailand Pharma and Healthcare Sector Report 2020-2021An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: May 2020
Available in: English
Thailand’s pharmaceuticals and healthcare sector has strong growth potential. Thailand is one of the most rapidly aging societies in the world. As the population ages, Thailand is facing an increase in the incidence of non-communicable diseases (“NCDs”), notably diabetes, heart disease, and cancer. Additionally, as Thailand has become more affluent, obesity has increased, and Thailand has the second-highest obesity prevalence in Southeast Asia. As a result of these changes, the healthcare system is becoming increasingly polarised with the government-run healthcare system facing capacity constraints even while privately-owned and operated healthcare providers have been expanding capacity to cater to the needs of the growing affluent population and for medical tourists.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the healthcare and pharmaceutical sector for Thailand . EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the healthcare and pharmaceutical sector in Thailand
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key data on healthcare spending and health insurance in Thailand
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in Thailand
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in Thailand
- Build a clear picture of trends and issues for sub-sectors (medical institutions, pharmaceuticals manufacturing and distribution channels).
See below for a complete table of report contents: