Thailand Pharma and Healthcare Sector Report 2021-2022An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: March 2021
Available in: English
Although Thailand’s pharmaceuticals and healthcare sector has developed considerably over the past few decades, there is still considerable runway for further growth. Thailand stands out amongst emerging market countries for offering universal healthcare to its citizens. At the same time, its private hospitals provide world-class medical care at fractions of the cost at developed countries, making Thailand a global medical tourism player. Nevertheless, there are still gaps that remain to be filled in the pharmaceuticals and healthcare sector. Thailand still has limited aged care services to deal with the needs of its rising ageing population. Additionally, Thailand remains import-dependent on crucial medical products, such as medical equipment and active pharmaceutical ingredients.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the healthcare and pharmaceutical sector for Thailand. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the healthcare and pharmaceutical sector in Thailand
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key data on healthcare spending and health insurance in Thailand
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in Thailand
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in Thailand
- Build a clear picture of trends and issues for subsectors (medical institutions, pharmaceuticals manufacturing and distribution channels)
See below for a complete table of report contents: