Thailand Real Estate Sector Report 2021-2022An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: December 2021
Available in: English
Thailand’s real estate sector continued to expand in the past decade as the country developed. Real estate activities are mainly concentrated in the Bangkok Metropolitan Region (BMR) and the Eastern Economic Corridor (EEC), while other major provinces and tourist destinations also have a growing real estate market. The strong growth of the Thai real estate sector has attracted an increasing number of foreign investors in recent years across the residential, commercial, and industrial subsectors. The market slowed down in 2019 amid the global economic downturn, and has remained sluggish in 2020 and 2021 due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Nevertheless, the long-term outlook remains positive, as Thailand is still an attractive investment and tourism destination. and continued economic and transport infrastructure developments are expected to drive further expansion in the sector.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the construction and real estate sector for Thailand. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the construction and real estate sector in Thailand
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key production and market value data for the sector in Thailand
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in Thailand
- Ascertain Thailand’s position in the global sector
- Get a complete perspective on completed and planned construction works, as well as investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in Thailand
- Build a clear picture of production and completed constructions for sub-sectors (e.g. residential, non-residential and civil engineering) and the property market dynamics (e.g. vacancy rates, new leases and new projects).
See below for a complete table of report contents:
DOWNLOAD A SAMPLE
Email us at: email@example.com