Turkey Automotive Sector Report 2021-2022An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: December 2021
Available in: English
Like much of the world, Turkey was impacted significantly by the pandemic in 2020. While production facilities were briefly brought to a halt, motor vehicle production was down for a third year in a row, affecting both imports and exports. The slowdown arrived hot on the heels of two years of financial crisis, which plunged the Turkish lira to record lows and worsened companies’ debts. Once a preferred destination for foreign investors, Turkey’s car market has seen an outflow of capital over the past few years.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the automotive sector for Turkey. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the automotive sector in Turkey
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key data on vehicle fleet, production, registrations and trade for the sector in Turkey
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in Turkey
- Ascertain Turkey’s position in the global sector
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Assess market share by type of vehicle and brand
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in Turkey
- Build a clear picture of trends and issues for sub-sectors (passenger cars, heavy and commercial vehicles).
See below for a complete table of report contents: