Turkey Food and Beverage Sector Report 2016/2017An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: April 2017
Available in: English
Turkey is agriculturally self-sufficient with a climate suitable for farming and an export-oriented economy which represents a stable base for the development of the food processing and beverage industry. Food and beverage spending is the second-largest item in household consumption with a share of slightly over 20%. Nevertheless, the country still lags behind the developed markets in terms of per capita consumption of some basic meat, dairy and beverage products. This, coupled with Turkey’s growing and young population, offers a substantial potential for the industry.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the agriculture sector for Turkey. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the agriculture sector in Turkey
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in Turkey
- Gain insight into land and climate issues
- Ascertain Turkey’s position in the global sector
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in Turkey
- Build a clear picture of trends, production and consumption for specific sub-sectors (e.g. grains, vegetables and livestock farming).
See below for a complete table of report contents: