Turkey Metal Processing Sector Report 2017/2018An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: December 2017
Available in: English
Turkey is a major crude steel producer, ranking third in Europe and eighth in the world in terms of 2016 output. The country was the world’s biggest scrap importer in 2016, as most of its plants have developed capacities that work on this type of raw material. Basic metals and fabricated metal products topped Turkey’s exports in 2016, accounting for a 16.8% share of the total value of exports. In 2012-2016, exports of metals and metal products increased by an average of 0.6% a year in value terms, despite fluctuations in metal commodity prices. Exports of basic metals grew at a CAGR of 0.9% in the same period, compared to an average annual growth of 1.1% for total Turkish exports.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the metal processing sector for Turkey. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the metal processing sector in Turkey
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key production and consumption data for the sector in Turkey
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in Turkey
- Ascertain Turkey’s position in the global sector
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in Turkey
- Build a clear picture of production, consumption and prices for specific sub-sectors (e.g. iron and steel, non-ferrous metals).
See below for a complete table of report contents: