Turkey Mining Sector Report 2019/2020An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: April 2019
Available in: English
Turkey ranks 10th in the world in terms of mineral diversity, holding 0.4% of the global metallic mineral reserves, 2.2% of the industrial raw material reserves and 1% of the coal reserves, according to data provided by the Turkish energy ministry showed. Excluding petroleum and coal, there are 53 exploitable minerals and metals and 4,500 mineral deposits in Turkey.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the mining sector for Turkey. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the mining sector in Turkey
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key production and sales data for the sector in Turkey
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in Turkey
- Ascertain Turkey’s position in the global sector
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in Turkey
- Build a clear picture of deposits, production and consumption for specific subsectors (e.g. coal, metals and minerals)