Turkey Oil and Gas Sector Report 2018/2019An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: February 2019
Available in: English
Turkey has insignificant oil and gas reserves and imports more than 90% of the energy resources that its fast-growing economy needs. The government has initiated a number of projects to enhance exploration of both onshore and offshore blocks in order to increase local production and reduce import dependency. Turkey is also working on diversifying supply routes and markets. Moreover, the country’s geographic position provides it with an opportunity to become a regional energy hub linking eastern oil and gas producers with western markets. Additionally, Turkey has been following a policy of liberalisation in the sector, opening it to private and foreign investors and seeking to create more competitive and free energy markets.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the oil and gas sector for Turkey. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the oil and gas sector in Turkey
- Access production and investment forecasts
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in Turkey
- Gain insight into reserves, drilling activity, infrastructure and other production issues
- See oil and gas consumption within the country
- Ascertain Turkey’s position in the global sector
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in Turkey
- Build a clear picture of the downstream, midstream an upstream processes.
See below for a complete table of report contents: