Turkey Oil and Gas Sector Report 2019/2020An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: April 2020
Available in: English
Turkey has small oil and gas reserves and relies on imports to fuel the growth of its economy. In order to secure the availability of energy the government participates in large international projects with oil and gas-rich neighbours such as Azerbaijan and Russia, which helped the country become an important link in the gas supply chain in southern Europe. Another main strategic goal, which the country actively pursues, is to lower its dependency on energy imports. For the purpose, it has focused on the development of brown coal-fired power plants and renewable energy resources in order to reduce the share of electricity generation capacities, which use gas imports.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the oil and gas sector for Turkey. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the oil and gas sector in Turkey
- Access production and investment forecasts
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in Turkey
- Gain insight into reserves, drilling activity, infrastructure and other production issues
- See oil and gas consumption within the country
- Ascertain Turkey’s position in the global sector
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in Turkey
- Build a clear picture of the downstream, midstream an upstream processes.
See below for a complete table of report contents: