Turkey Pharma and Healthcare Sector Report 2019/2020An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: June 2019
Available in: English
Turkey’s healthcare system has been fully reformed under the 2003-2013 Health Transformation Programme (HTP), which helped expand the coverage and quality of health services across the country. Health insurance coverage reached 98.4% of the population by the end of 2017, according to data provided by the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD). Despite this progress, Turkey remains among the OECD countries with the lowest health expenditure as a share of GDP and the state, through the Ministry of Health (MoH), is still the country’s main provider of health services in the country.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the healthcare and pharmaceutical sector for Turkey. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the healthcare and pharmaceutical sector in Turkey
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key data on healthcare spending and health insurance in Turkey
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in Turkey
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in Turkey
- Build a clear picture of trends and issues for subsectors (medical institutions, pharmaceuticals manufacturing and distribution channels)
See below for a complete table of report contents: