Turkey Real Estate and Construction Sector Report 2018/2019An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: October 2018
Available in: English
Turkey’s construction sector has experienced rapid growth in recent years, driven by supportive government policy. The state has launched a series of large infrastructure projects and development programmes that have helped the industry become one of the main drivers of the country’s economic growth. In 2017, the construction sector expanded by 8.9% y/y in real terms and helped the economy withstand a series of external shocks, including an attempted military coup in July 2016. With the introduction of stimulus measures after the putsch, Turkish GDP growth accelerated to 7.4% in 2017, ranking the country among the fastest growing economies in the world.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the construction and real estate sector for [country name]. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the construction and real estate sector in [country name]
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key production and market value data for the sector in [country name]
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in [country name]
- Ascertain [country name]’s position in the global sector
- Get a complete perspective on completed and planned construction works, as well as investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in [country name]
- Build a clear picture of production and completed constructions for sub-sectors (e.g. residential, non-residential and civil engineering) and the property market dynamics (e.g. vacancy rates, new leases and new projects).
See below for a complete table of report contents: