Turkey Transportation Sector Report 2016/2017An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: January 2017
Available in: English
The Turkish transportation and warehousing sector has been rapidly expanding in recent years in line with the country’s overall economic and population growth. The industry benefits from the country’s advantageous geographical position, the export-oriented profile of the economy, and the well-developed domestic automotive and tourism industries. The sector has a key role in the Turkish economy and trade and accounts for roughly 12% of GDP and 38% of the total turnover in the services sectors. It has a share of 42% in the total services imports and 28% of the services exports.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the transportation sector for Turkey. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the transportation sector in Turkey
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key passenger and freight traffic for the sector in Turkey
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in Turkey
- Ascertain Turkey’s position in the global sector
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Assess market share by type of transport (e.g. railways, airlines, shipping)
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in Turkey.
- Build a clear picture of trends and issues for sub-sectors (e.g. road, rail and water), as well as transport infrastructure
See below for a complete table of report contents: