Africa Renewable Energy Sector 2021-2022An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: September 2021
Available in: English
The year 2020 saw countries going into lockdown as a result of COVID-19. The telecom sector became an anchor for economic activities to continue as learners, workers and all non-essential operations needed to be conducted from home. Switching to online classes and working from home, however, has been a real challenge for African countries, where are home to a third of the world’s population without internet. Of the 3.2bn people who don’t have access to the internet, 871mn live in Africa, according to a report by Visual Capitalist and DataReportal published in August 2020. For Africa, it is important to take into account the various challenges the industry faces, such as access to electricity, lack of well-developed digital infrastructure and regulations, as well as the ability of the population to use digital solutions, where they are available.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the renewable energy sector for Mexico. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the renewable energy sector and the energy matrix of Mexico
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key capacity, generation and consumption data for the sector in Mexico
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in Mexico
- Ascertain Mexico’s position in the global sector
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in Mexico
- Build a clear picture of trends and issues for specific sub-sectors (e.g. wind, solar and biomass).
See below for a complete table of report contents: