Saudi Arabia is the world's 20th largest economy and ranks 9th among emerging markets in terms of GDP. The Saudi Arabian economy contracted by 0.7% in 2017. A subscription to EMIS provides access to a database of close to 2,000 Saudi companies as well as a range of sector reports, macroeconomic data and news from 140 local and global sources.
- World Bank warns of inflation in low-income countries as energy prices rise Arab News | 2021-Oct-26
- US records second-highest deficit of $2.77tn Arab News | 2021-Oct-25
- Policies key to post-pandemic recovery in Mena: IMF TradeArabia | 2021-Oct-25
- Saudi Arabia - Government launched green initiative to combat climate change EmergingMarketWatch - Daily News | 2021-Oct-24
- Lower oil output to affect GCC GDP recovery in 2021 TradeArabia | 2021-Oct-24
- The Revenge of Supply by John H. Cochrane Project Syndicate - News Commentary | 2021-Oct-22
- The Inflation Catch-Up Game by Mohamed A. El-Erian Project Syndicate - News Commentary | 2021-Oct-21
- Saudi, Kuwaiti, UAE Finance Ministers Praise Bahraini Efforts to Achieve Fiscal Balance Program Saudi Arabia News Gazette | 2021-Oct-22
- Saudi, Kuwaiti, UAE Finance Ministers Praise Bahraini Efforts to Achieve Fiscal Balance Program SPA news - English | 2021-Oct-22
- Euro area experiences 13-year annual inflation high: Economic wrap Arab News | 2021-Oct-21
- Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, UAE to continue support Bahrain fiscal balance program Al Arabiya | 2021-Oct-21
- Fiscal Balance Programme's progress reviewed GDN news | 2021-Oct-21
FEATURED INFORMATION SOURCESEMIS provides a huge variety of information for Saudi-Arabia Sources in our platform include:
COUNTRY STATISTICSEMIS provides a wide range of country data from a variety of sources.
Largest companies inTotal Operating Revenue. Unit: Thousands (USD).
- 1 Saudi Aramco (ارامكو السعودية) (Saudi Arabia) (Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction) - (858,537,000)
- 2 Saudi Basic Industries Corporation JSC (الشركة السعودية للصناعات الأساسية - سابك) (Saudi Arabia) (Construction) - (118,354,509)
- 3 Saudi Electricity Company JSC (الشركة السعودية للكهرباء) (Saudi Arabia) (Utilities) - (70,449,963)
- 4 Saudi Telecom Company JSC (الاتصالات السعودية) (Saudi Arabia) (Information) - (59,420,144)
- 5 Savola Group Company JSC (مجموعة صافولا) (Saudi Arabia) (Manufacturing) - (22,406,089)
- 6 Rabigh Refining And Petrochemical Company JSC (شركة رابغ للتكرير والبتروكيماوية) (Saudi Arabia) (Manufacturing) - (21,931,280)
- 7 The Saudi National Bank (البنك الأهلي التجاري) (Saudi Arabia) (Finance and Insurance) - (19,990,070)
- 8 Saudi Arabian Mining Company JSC (شركة التعدين العربية السعودية) (Saudi Arabia) (Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction) - (18,861,529)
- 9 Saudi Arabian Airlines Company (Saudi Arabia) (Transportation and Warehousing) - (18,409,785)
- 10 Almarai Company JSC (شركة المراعي ش م س) (Saudi Arabia) (Manufacturing) - (16,438,045)
LATEST REPORTSEMIS publishes 380,000+ research reports every year.
Saudi Arabia Big Data and Artificial Intelligence Market - Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2021 - 2026) Mordor Country Industry Reports | 2021-Oct-05Wound Care in Saudi Arabia Euromonitor - Sector Capsules | 2021-Oct-19Weight Management and Wellbeing in Saudi Arabia Euromonitor - Sector Capsules | 2021-Oct-19
Vitamins in Saudi Arabia Euromonitor - Sector Capsules | 2021-Oct-19Sports Nutrition in Saudi Arabia Euromonitor - Sector Capsules | 2021-Oct-19Sleep Aids in Saudi Arabia Euromonitor - Sector Capsules | 2021-Oct-19
Paediatric Consumer Health in Saudi Arabia Euromonitor - Sector Capsules | 2021-Oct-19NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Saudi Arabia Euromonitor - Sector Capsules | 2021-Oct-19Herbal/Traditional Products in Saudi Arabia Euromonitor - Sector Capsules | 2021-Oct-19
Eye Care in Saudi Arabia Euromonitor - Sector Capsules | 2021-Oct-19Digestive Remedies in Saudi Arabia Euromonitor - Sector Capsules | 2021-Oct-19Dietary Supplements in Saudi Arabia Euromonitor - Sector Capsules | 2021-Oct-19
SELECTED NEWSEMIS publishes 54,000+ news stories every day.
Saudi Basic Industries hits year high: Market wrap Arab News | 2021-Oct-26Mouawad unveiled as official jeweler for Kristen Stewart-starring `Spencer' Arab News | 2021-Oct-26Saudi Arabia aims for 4000 factories to be automated within 5 years: Minister of industry Arab News | 2021-Oct-26
YouGov releases annual retail league table for Saudi Arabia Arab News | 2021-Oct-26Clean energy development can't be left to Aracmo and ADNOC, warns Saudi minister Arab News | 2021-Oct-26Money manager deVere doubles ESG investment target to $2bn in five-year plan Arab News | 2021-Oct-26
Saudi-Swiss investment to hit $3.2 billion by 2030 Arab News | 2021-Oct-26Facebook earns $9bn despite whistleblower scandal The Saudi Gazette | 2021-Oct-26US serial killer's victim identified after 45 years The Saudi Gazette | 2021-Oct-26
Embattled Korean businessman fined on drug charges The Saudi Gazette | 2021-Oct-26Dollars and gold over bitcoin, leading investors tell the Future Investment Initiative Forum Arab News | 2021-Oct-26War Machine is the big hero at RUSH Gaming Festival cosplay contest in Riyadh Arab News | 2021-Oct-26
what our clients say
- "Great information, well packaged, and intelligent people ready to help at any time. - Analyst, Merrill Lynch
- "I can’t imagine covering emerging markets without EMIS." - Annemarie Dalka, Client Relationship Manager, BNP Paribas Investment Partners UK Limited
- "No banker doing business in the Emerging Markets should be without EMIS." - New York Investment Banker