The Automotive industry involves the manufacturing of bodies, engines, parts and whole vehicles for ground transportation. Such vehicles include motorcycles, cars, light commercial vehicles and heavy commercial vehicles.
- Groclin to sell majority stake in CADM Poland AM | 2021-Nov-16
- Indian Motorcycle commences bookings for FTR 1200 S in India Business Line | 2021-Nov-16
- Hungary: Debrecen receives finance in preparation of BMW investment M-Brain - News Monitoring | 2021-Nov-18
- Peru: MG plans to sell around 1,100 vehicles in 2019 M-Brain - News Monitoring | 2021-Nov-17
- Hungary: Lear Corporation stops production in Gyongyos M-Brain - News Monitoring | 2021-Nov-17
- Fresh boost for clean energy vehicle sector China Daily | 2021-Nov-18
- ČSAD Vsetín serves Nový Jičín district with new buses CIA - News | 2021-Nov-18
- Cycle & Carriage expects sales for Mercedes-Benz to rise next year The Malaysian Reserve | 2021-Nov-16
- Honda eyes 5% growth in sales after uneven 2018 The Bangkok Post | 2021-Nov-16
- Hyundai, Kia accumulated vehicle sales top 20 mln in U.S. Yonhap News | 2021-Nov-16
- Hyundai launches Palisade flagship SUV to boost sales Yonhap News | 2021-Nov-17
- China's passenger vehicle sales slide for six consecutive months China Economic Information Service | 2021-Nov-18
- Hyundai, Kia accumulated vehicle sales top 20 million in US The Korea Times | 2021-Nov-17
- Mercedes-Benz recalls vehicles in China with faulty sunroof software China Economic Information Service | 2021-Nov-17
- ŠKODA set to sell record no. of cars in CR in 2018 CIA - News | 2021-Nov-17
- Joint efforts essential for self-driving industry China Daily | 2021-Nov-18
- BAH gets dealership deal for Jaguar and Land Rover Poland AM | 2021-Nov-16
- Airbus, China Mobile to work on in-flight Wi-Fi China Daily | 2021-Nov-17
- Iveco CR to pay employees bonus of up to CZK 19,250 CIA - News | 2021-Nov-18
- ŠKODA AUTO DigiLab Israel introduced two new startups CIA - News | 2021-Nov-18
- Korea builds urban infrastructure for testing autonomous vehicles The Korea Times | 2021-Nov-15
- Toyota Czech raised sales by 20% to 9,655 cars CIA - News | 2021-Nov-16
- Mexico: Automotive sector posted negative figures in November 2018 M-Brain - News Monitoring | 2021-Nov-17
- JAC-Volkswagen NEV JV starts building R&D China Economic Information Service | 2021-Nov-18
- Morawiecki: Poland will spend €3 bln on electromobility Poland AM | 2021-Nov-17
FEATURED INFORMATION SOURCESHere are some of the top information providers for Automotive that the EMIS platform provides access to.
BIS Research Private Limited
Mordor Intelligence LLP
TIP Knowledge Services Private Limited
GRDS Reports Ltd.
ANIF - Asociación Nacional de Instituciones Financieras
INDUSTRY STATISTICS for AutomotiveEMIS provides a wide range of industry data from a variety of sources.
Largest Automotive companies in EMISTotal Operating Revenue. Unit: Thousands (USD).
- 1 Saic Motor Corporation Limited (上海汽车集团股份有限公司) (China) (Manufacturing) - (808,777,853)
- 2 Hyundai Motor Co.,Ltd. (South Korea) (Manufacturing) - (55,605,120,000)
- 3 Jardine Matheson Holdings Limited (Singapore) (Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting) - (52,509,470)
- 4 Tata Motors Ltd. (India) (Manufacturing) - (2,784,536,200)
- 5 Kia Motors Corporation (South Korea) (Manufacturing) - (40,979,570,000)
- 6 Crrc Corporation Limited (中国中车股份有限公司) (China) (Manufacturing) - (226,284,154)
- 7 Byd Company Limited (比亚迪股份有限公司) (China) (Manufacturing) - (216,132,617)
- 8 Jardine Strategic Holdings Limited (Singapore) (Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting) - (38,388,653)
- 9 Brilliance BMW Automotive Co., Ltd (华晨宝马汽车有限公司) (China) (Manufacturing) - (189,005,563)
- 10 Gmac-SAIC General Motors Co., Ltd (上汽通用汽车有限公司) (China) (Manufacturing) - (179,067,984)
Latest ReportsEMIS publishes 450,000+ research reports every year.
EMIS Insights - South Korea Automotive Sector 2022-2023 72 pages | 2022-Jun-27 | EMIS Insights - Industry ReportsEMIS Insights - Indonesia Automotive Sector Report 2022-2023 75 pages | 2022-Jun-27 | EMIS Insights - Industry ReportsSouth Africa - The Motor Vehicle Industry - June 2022: Opportunities 2 pages | 2022-Jun-27 | WOW - Industry Reports
South Africa - The Motor Vehicle Industry - June 2022: Weaknesses 1 pages | 2022-Jun-27 | WOW - Industry ReportsSouth Africa - The Motor Vehicle Industry - June 2022: Strengths 1 pages | 2022-Jun-27 | WOW - Industry ReportsSouth Africa - The Motor Vehicle Industry - June 2022: Outlook 1 pages | 2022-Jun-27 | WOW - Industry Reports
South Africa - The Motor Vehicle Industry - June 2022: Executive Summary 1 pages | 2022-Jun-27 | WOW - Industry ReportsSouth Africa - The Motor Vehicle Industry - June 2022 487 pages | 2022-Jun-27 | WOW - Industry ReportsMalaysia Industry Research - Auto & Autoparts: Labour Shortage Bites Perodua, Dragging May TIV 6 pages | 2022-Jun-22 | RHB - Industry Research
Malaysia Industry Research - Auto & Autoparts: Last Orders The End Of The SST-Exemption 6 pages | 2022-Jun-20 | RHB - Industry ResearchMalaysia Industry Research - Auto & Autoparts: 1Q22 Wrap: Supply Still Catching Up 7 pages | 2022-Jun-15 | RHB - Industry ResearchEMIS Insights - The Road Ahead - Forces Shaping the Automotive Sector's 2022 Outlook 22 pages | 2022-Jun-16 | EMIS Insights - Industry Reports
SELECTED NEWSEMIS publishes 52,000+ news stories every day.
Business - V Krishnamurthy: Doyen Of India''S Public Sector Units 2 pages | 2022-Jun-27 | PTI NewsBaltic Leasing offers its clients trucks and special equipment u... 1 pages | 2022-Jun-27 | AK&M News OnlineRussia intends to increase the share of domestic aircraft in the... 1 pages | 2022-Jun-27 | AK&M News Online
Business - Zero21 Unveils Two New High-Speed Electric Three-Wheelers 1 pages | 2022-Jun-27 | PTI NewsIcons of Italian Automotive Style Struggle to Go Electric 5 pages | 2022-Jun-27 | Oreanda World Econ. NewsSzijjarto: European economy, car industry 'facing severe challenges' 1 pages | 2022-Jun-27 | MTI Intraday News
Szijjarto consults BMW board member in video conference 1 pages | 2022-Jun-27 | MTVA - MTI Econews articlesCzechia's 2,100 charging stations make up 0.7 pct of total EU number - ACEA 2 pages | 2022-Jun-27 | CTK - Business NewsTesla, Ford and GM Will Raise Prices for Their Electric Cars 1 pages | 2022-Jun-27 | Oreanda World Econ. News
Otkritie Bank and JAC Motors have launched a joint dealer financ... 2 pages | 2022-Jun-27 | AK&M News OnlineMagyar Bankholding had profit of HUF 65.5bn last year 1 pages | 2022-Jun-27 | MTVA - MTI Econews articlesThe Cabinet of Ministers approved the program for the developmen... 1 pages | 2022-Jun-27 | AK&M News Online
INDUSTRY REPORTS on emis storeWe have 250+ industry reports that you can purchase today using your credit card.
RESEARCH & ANALYSIS
We aggregate the cream of the world’s industry sources, meaning you have your pick of the research in just a few clicks. Get an overarching view from global and local providers, meaning you get your industry view from outside and within. Gain access to EMIS Insights, our own detailed reports that cover key sectors in the most important markets.
STATISTICS & FORECASTS
Perform complex industry comparisons across multiple industry indicators. Project sustainable growth. Target key opportunities. Sophisticated screening tools make it simple, allowing you to view, analyse, chart and export the data you need.
Quickly analyse company or industry trends and rankings. Select relevant financials and compare companies against existing or custom defined industries to assess relative performance and risk.
Select a region to explore emerging markets