The Consumer Electronics industry comprises the manufacturing of electronic devices intended for everyday use by end consumers. They are most commonly used for entertainment (TV sets, video players, video games, audio equipment, etc.), communications (telephones, mobile phones, etc.) and home-office activities (desktop computers, laptops, storage devices, printers, small electrical appliances, batteries, etc.).
- LG Display raises 20b yuan in loans to finance Guangzhou plant The Korea Herald | 2021-Nov-18
- Samsung Bioepis' Humira biosimilar gains ground in Europe Yonhap News | 2021-Nov-17
- Malaysia's E&E industry well positioned Borneo Post Online | 2021-Nov-16
- Electronics sector helps industrial output growth in October BBJ - Online | 2021-Nov-16
- Wellux lights the way to Thailand 4 The Nation | 2021-Nov-18
- Samsung Unveils World's Largest Onyx Cinema LED Screen at Beijing Capital Cinema Korea IT Times Daily | 2021-Nov-18
- Samsung sells 110,000 units of convertible laptops at home Yonhap News | 2021-Nov-16
- Korea to be world's top 5G smartphone-using nation till 2020 The Korea Times | 2021-Nov-18
- Slovakia: Italian supplier could provide helicopters for police, fire-fighters M-Brain - News Monitoring | 2021-Nov-18
- LG Display promotes OLED tech in Japan Yonhap News | 2021-Nov-15
- LSIS undertakes EGT business from Parker Hannifin Korea IT Times Daily | 2021-Nov-18
- ComputerHardware : 'Always-connected' PCs likely in India post Q2, 2019: Qualcomm The Economic Times | 2021-Nov-16
- LG Electronics introduces home beer brewing kit Yonhap News | 2021-Nov-16
- Paraguay: CBRE Group plans investments in data centre in Ciudad del Este M-Brain - News Monitoring | 2021-Nov-17
- Samsung expands number of artworks displayed on The Frame TVs to 1,000 Yonhap News | 2021-Nov-16
- Mobile carriers overhaul organization for 5G services The Korea Times | 2021-Nov-17
- TESLA to open servicing centre in CR CIA - News | 2021-Nov-18
- Brazil: Abinee forecasts growth in electronics sector in 2018 and 2019 M-Brain - News Monitoring | 2021-Nov-18
- Telecom : Qualcomm upbeat on 5G deployments in India, calls for early airwaves auction The Economic Times | 2021-Nov-18
- LG installs digital signage in Delhi's largest shopping mall Yonhap News | 2021-Nov-17
- Samsung's chipmaker CEO promoted to vice chairman The Korea Herald | 2021-Nov-18
- Qualcomm bets on 5G supremacy with its latest mobile chip China Daily | 2021-Nov-18
- S. Korea to be world's top 5G smartphone-using nation till 2020 Yonhap News | 2021-Nov-16
FEATURED INFORMATION SOURCESHere are some of the top information providers for Consumer Electronics that the EMIS platform provides access to.
BIS Research Private Limited
Mordor Intelligence LLP
Euromonitor International Ltd.
GRDS Reports Ltd.
INDUSTRY STATISTICS for Consumer ElectronicsEMIS provides a wide range of industry data from a variety of sources.
Largest Consumer Electronics companies in EMISTotal Operating Revenue. Unit: Thousands (USD).
- 1 Hon Hai Precision Ind. Co., Ltd. (鸿海精密工业股份有限公司) (Taiwan, China) (Manufacturing) - (5,994,173,882)
- 2 Samsung Electronics Co.,Ltd. (South Korea) (Manufacturing) - (199,744,705,000)
- 3 Lenovo Group Limited (联想集团有限公司) (Hong Kong SAR, China) (Manufacturing) - (557,533,355)
- 4 Foxconn Industrial Internet Co., Ltd (富士康工业互联网股份有限公司) (China) (Manufacturing) - (440,054,859)
- 5 Huawei Terminal Co., Ltd (华为终端有限公司) (China) (Manufacturing) - (440,627,478)
- 6 Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co., (台湾积体电路制造股份有限公司) (Taiwan, China) (Manufacturing) - (1,587,415,037)
- 7 XIAOMI Corporation (小米集团) (Hong Kong SAR, China) (Manufacturing) - (395,559,214)
- 8 Pegatron Corporation (和硕联合科技股份有限公司) (Taiwan, China) (Manufacturing) - (1,263,720,182)
- 9 Hongfujin Precision Electronics (Zhengzhou) Co., Ltd (鸿富锦精密电子(郑州)有限公司) (China) (Manufacturing) - (306,342,813)
- 10 Compal Electronics, Inc. (仁宝电脑工业股份有限公司) (Taiwan, China) (Manufacturing) - (1,235,682,015)
Latest ReportsEMIS publishes 450,000+ research reports every year.
EMIS Insights - War in Ukraine - A Seismic Shift in Warfare and Attitudes Towards Defense 20 pages | 2022-Jun-16 | EMIS Insights - Industry ReportsSmartphone Market in India 2022 Update 13 pages | 2022-Jun-02 | Netscribes Industry ReportsEMIS Insights - China Mobile Communications Equipment Sector Report 2022 1st Quarter 56 pages | 2022-May-09 | EMIS Insights - Industry Reports
Asia Pacific Explosion Proof Equipment Market - Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact and Forecast (2021-2026) 177 pages | 2022-Apr-29 | Mordor Regional Industry ReportsEMIS Insights India Consumer Electronics Report 2022-2023 75 pages | 2022-Apr-10 | EMIS Insights - Industry ReportsWearable Devices Market in India 2022 Part-II 30 pages | 2022-Apr-07 | Netscribes Industry Reports
Wearable Devices Market in India 2022 Part-I 36 pages | 2022-Apr-07 | Netscribes Industry ReportsUnited States - PCs, March 2022 66 pages | 2022-Apr-30 | MarketLine Industry ReportsUnited Kingdom - PCs, March 2022 67 pages | 2022-Apr-30 | MarketLine Industry Reports
Japan - PCs, March 2022 66 pages | 2022-Apr-30 | MarketLine Industry ReportsFrance - PCs, March 2022 67 pages | 2022-Apr-30 | MarketLine Industry ReportsChina - PCs, March 2022 66 pages | 2022-May-01 | MarketLine Industry Reports
SELECTED NEWSEMIS publishes 52,000+ news stories every day.
Azerbaijan Caspian Shipping Company opens tender to purchase navigation equipment 1 pages | 2022-Jun-25 | Daily NewsBluei Launches `ROCKER R10 VIVID' Soundbar 1 pages | 2022-Jun-25 | BW Business World MagazineIndian space sector's first half eventful outside the launch pad 2 pages | 2022-Jun-25 | IANS
Therma Bright seeks Health Canada approval for AcuVid Covid-19 Rapid Antigen Saliva Test for PoC 1 pages | 2022-Jun-25 | PharmaBizZomato buys Blinkit in $569 mn deal in quick-commerce push 1 pages | 2022-Jun-25 | Infotech LeadCarnival faces $5 mn penalty for cybersecurity violations 1 pages | 2022-Jun-25 | Infotech Lead
Culture and the thinking, feeling machines that we are building 1 pages | 2022-Jun-25 | Daily Nation Kenya1, cameras to be installed under Karachi Safe City Project 1 pages | 2022-Jun-25 | AsiaNet-Pakistan - Daily NewsMosti targets ratio of 195 robots to 10,000 workers in M'sia by 2030 2 pages | 2022-Jun-25 | Borneo Post Online
Blood-based neuronal exosome method would be a game-changer to detect dementia: VS Manda 2 pages | 2022-Jun-25 | PharmaBizManila gov't formally opens Bagong Ospital ng Maynila 2 pages | 2022-Jun-25 | Manila BulletinFor a sonic punch, get a soundbar for your TV 1 pages | 2022-Jun-25 | The Telegraph (India)
INDUSTRY REPORTS on emis storeWe have 250+ industry reports that you can purchase today using your credit card.
RESEARCH & ANALYSIS
We aggregate the cream of the world’s industry sources, meaning you have your pick of the research in just a few clicks. Get an overarching view from global and local providers, meaning you get your industry view from outside and within. Gain access to EMIS Insights, our own detailed reports that cover key sectors in the most important markets.
STATISTICS & FORECASTS
Perform complex industry comparisons across multiple industry indicators. Project sustainable growth. Target key opportunities. Sophisticated screening tools make it simple, allowing you to view, analyse, chart and export the data you need.
Quickly analyse company or industry trends and rankings. Select relevant financials and compare companies against existing or custom defined industries to assess relative performance and risk.
Select a region to explore emerging markets