The Consumer Electronics industry comprises the manufacturing of electronic devices intended for everyday use by end consumers. They are most commonly used for entertainment (TV sets, video players, video games, audio equipment, etc.), communications (telephones, mobile phones, etc.) and home-office activities (desktop computers, laptops, storage devices, printers, small electrical appliances, batteries, etc.).
- LG Display raises 20b yuan in loans to finance Guangzhou plant The Korea Herald | 2022-Aug-09
- Samsung Bioepis' Humira biosimilar gains ground in Europe Yonhap News | 2022-Aug-09
- Malaysia's E&E industry well positioned Borneo Post Online | 2022-Aug-26
- Wellux lights the way to Thailand 4 The Nation | 2022-Aug-03
- Electronics sector helps industrial output growth in October BBJ - Online | 2022-Aug-03
- Samsung Unveils World's Largest Onyx Cinema LED Screen at Beijing Capital Cinema Korea IT Times Daily | 2022-Aug-03
- Korea to be world's top 5G smartphone-using nation till 2020 The Korea Times | 2022-Aug-03
- Samsung sells 110,000 units of convertible laptops at home Yonhap News | 2022-Aug-03
- Slovakia: Italian supplier could provide helicopters for police, fire-fighters M-Brain - News Monitoring | 2022-Aug-26
- LG Display promotes OLED tech in Japan Yonhap News | 2022-Aug-03
- LSIS undertakes EGT business from Parker Hannifin Korea IT Times Daily | 2022-Aug-09
- LG Electronics introduces home beer brewing kit Yonhap News | 2022-Aug-10
- ComputerHardware : 'Always-connected' PCs likely in India post Q2, 2019: Qualcomm The Economic Times | 2022-Aug-03
- Paraguay: CBRE Group plans investments in data centre in Ciudad del Este M-Brain - News Monitoring | 2022-Aug-10
- Samsung expands number of artworks displayed on The Frame TVs to 1,000 Yonhap News | 2022-Aug-03
- Mobile carriers overhaul organization for 5G services The Korea Times | 2022-Aug-10
- TESLA to open servicing centre in CR CIA - News | 2022-Aug-26
- Brazil: Abinee forecasts growth in electronics sector in 2018 and 2019 M-Brain - News Monitoring | 2022-Aug-18
- Telecom : Qualcomm upbeat on 5G deployments in India, calls for early airwaves auction The Economic Times | 2022-Aug-26
- LG installs digital signage in Delhi's largest shopping mall Yonhap News | 2022-Aug-18
- Samsung's chipmaker CEO promoted to vice chairman The Korea Herald | 2022-Aug-26
- S. Korea to be world's top 5G smartphone-using nation till 2020 Yonhap News | 2022-Aug-09
- Qualcomm bets on 5G supremacy with its latest mobile chip China Daily | 2022-Aug-18
FEATURED INFORMATION SOURCESHere are some of the top information providers for Consumer Electronics that the EMIS platform provides access to.
BIS Research Private Limited
Mordor Intelligence LLP
Euromonitor International Ltd.
GRDS Reports Ltd.
INDUSTRY STATISTICS for Consumer ElectronicsEMIS provides a wide range of industry data from a variety of sources.
Largest Consumer Electronics companies in EMISTotal Operating Revenue. Unit: Thousands (USD).
- 1 Hon Hai Precision Ind. Co., Ltd. (鸿海精密工业股份有限公司) (Taiwan, China) (Manufacturing) - (5,994,173,882)
- 2 Samsung Electronics Co.,Ltd. (South Korea) (Manufacturing) - (199,744,705,000)
- 3 Lenovo Group Limited (联想集团有限公司) (Hong Kong SAR, China) (Manufacturing) - (557,533,355)
- 4 Foxconn Industrial Internet Co., Ltd (富士康工业互联网股份有限公司) (China) (Manufacturing) - (440,054,859)
- 5 Hongfujin Precision Electronics (Zhengzhou) Co., Ltd (鸿富锦精密电子(郑州)有限公司) (China) (Manufacturing) - (401,393,644)
- 6 Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co., (台湾积体电路制造股份有限公司) (Taiwan, China) (Manufacturing) - (1,587,415,037)
- 7 XIAOMI Corporation (小米集团) (Hong Kong SAR, China) (Manufacturing) - (395,559,214)
- 8 Pegatron Corporation (和硕联合科技股份有限公司) (Taiwan, China) (Manufacturing) - (1,263,720,182)
- 9 Xiaomi Communications Co., Ltd. (小米通讯技术有限公司) (China) (Manufacturing) - (291,778,655)
- 10 Compal Electronics, Inc. (仁宝电脑工业股份有限公司) (Taiwan, China) (Manufacturing) - (1,235,682,015)
Latest ReportsEMIS publishes 450,000+ research reports every year.
Europe Machine Condition Monitoring Market - Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2022 - 2027) 133 pages | 2023-Feb-01 | Mordor Regional Industry ReportsEurope HVAC Equipment Market - Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2022 - 2027) 165 pages | 2023-Feb-01 | Mordor Regional Industry ReportsEMIS Insights - India Consumer Electronics Sector Report 2023-2024 76 pages | 2023-Jan-25 | EMIS Insights - Industry Reports
Malaysia Industry Research - Technology: Bracing For a Long Cold Winter 9 pages | 2023-Jan-15 | RHB - Industry ResearchSmart Manufacturing in Indias automotive sector 2022-2027 Part-II 15 pages | 2023-Jan-06 | Netscribes Industry ReportsSmart Manufacturing in Indias automotive sector 2022-2027 Part-I 27 pages | 2023-Jan-06 | Netscribes Industry Reports
Growth Opportunities in the UAE Light Vehicle Leasing and Rental Market 39 pages | 2023-Jan-26 | Frost & Sullivan - Country/RegionalStrategic Profile of BYD 65 pages | 2023-Feb-03 | Frost & Sullivan - Country/RegionalGrowth Opportunities and Innovative Use Cases for AI in Clinical Trials 64 pages | 2023-Jan-25 | Frost & Sullivan - Country/Regional
Growth Opportunities in Latin American Economies, 2027 58 pages | 2023-Jan-26 | Frost & Sullivan - Country/RegionalPCR-based PoC Platforms for Infectious Disease Testing Growth Opportunities 24 pages | 2023-Jan-25 | Frost & Sullivan - Country/RegionalSupply Chain Reorientation and ASEAN Manufacturing Prospects, 2030 63 pages | 2023-Jan-26 | Frost & Sullivan - Country/Regional
SELECTED NEWSEMIS publishes 52,000+ news stories every day.
NATIONAL - Tn-Based Firm Asked To Suspend Manufacturing Of Ophthalmic Preparations As Eye Drop Linked To Vision Loss In Us 2 pages | 2023-Feb-04 | PTI NewsPakistan Stock Exchange Limited Closing Rate of PHARMACEUTICALS Dated 32223 Press Release issued by Pakistan Stock Exchange Limited 1 pages | 2023-Feb-04 | AsiaNet-Pakistan - Daily NewsIndia s Mobile Exports Set To Zoom To Record High 2 pages | 2023-Feb-04 | BW Wealth
World Cancer Day: Experts stress need for setting up new hospitals to cater growing incidences 1 pages | 2023-Feb-04 | AsiaNet-Pakistan - Daily NewsDeveloping a medical body scanner application 2 pages | 2023-Feb-04 | AsiaNet-Pakistan - Daily NewsIndia's mobile exports set to zoom to record high 2 pages | 2023-Feb-04 | Asian News International
Lenovo announces new laptop with 'AMD Ryzen 3 7320U' processor in India 1 pages | 2023-Feb-04 | IANSPowell Acknowledges Entering Early Stages of Deflation but Remains Cautious 2 pages | 2023-Feb-04 | Korea IT Times DailyC-DAC developing India's first indigenous microprocessor 2 pages | 2023-Feb-04 | Financial Exp
Apple on a new high in India 2 pages | 2023-Feb-04 | Financial ExpElectronic components association asks relief in custom duty to be extended to other electronic products beyond camera lens 2 pages | 2023-Feb-04 | Financial ExpApple says it is "very bullish" on "hugely exciting" India market; know reason why 2 pages | 2023-Feb-04 | Financial Exp
INDUSTRY REPORTS on emis storeWe have 250+ industry reports that you can purchase today using your credit card.
RESEARCH & ANALYSIS
We aggregate the cream of the world’s industry sources, meaning you have your pick of the research in just a few clicks. Get an overarching view from global and local providers, meaning you get your industry view from outside and within. Gain access to EMIS Insights, our own detailed reports that cover key sectors in the most important markets.
STATISTICS & FORECASTS
Perform complex industry comparisons across multiple industry indicators. Project sustainable growth. Target key opportunities. Sophisticated screening tools make it simple, allowing you to view, analyse, chart and export the data you need.
Quickly analyse company or industry trends and rankings. Select relevant financials and compare companies against existing or custom defined industries to assess relative performance and risk.
Select a region to explore emerging markets