As well as sector reports, EMIS offers information on the largest and most significant companies in the energy sector. Companies such as Gazprom PAO based in Russia and Korea Electric Power Corporation based in South Korea are responsible for generating millions of dollars worth of revenue each year. Our company database also holds important information on thousands of other energy companies across the emerging world as well as M&A deal information,
Indonesia and Thailand are the two largest producers of energy among ASEAN countries. These countries alone demonstrate the impact that two large, dominant companies can have in a single sector in an emerging country. EMIS’ reports extensively cover the social and economic impact of the sector in the emerging markets.
- Atimonan project costs rise by P15B due to PSA approval delay Business World | 2022-Aug-09
- Power : Power crisis looming, coal-based plants key to avert it, say experts The Economic Times | 2022-Aug-09
- Energy minister follows up on crude palm oil purchase project in Surat Thani Thai EconomicNews Service | 2022-Aug-09
- Egat faces competition in bids to operate large power plants The Bangkok Post | 2022-Aug-09
- Citicore Energy, Citystate Centre ink retail supply contract Philstar | 2022-Aug-18
- Meralco bills rise for 2nd month Business World | 2022-Aug-23
- KEPCO acquires stakes in Solar Philippines Yonhap News | 2022-Aug-24
- Major buyers of Ukrainian electricity - Hungary, Poland, Moldova BBJ - Energy Today | 2022-Jul-29
- MRC Allied to boost solar energy generation capacity Business World | 2022-Aug-03
- Aboitiz unit’s floating solar energy system completed by Q1 Business World | 2022-Aug-09
- KEG shares delisted from BSE Hungary AM daily news | 2022-Aug-24
- MGA champions gender equality in energy sector Borneo Post Online | 2022-Aug-09
- Power supply to villages in Bario to be fully restored by today Borneo Post Online | 2022-Aug-10
- Electricity rates up in December 2018 Philstar | 2022-Jul-29
- Nuclearelectrica Approves Dividends of RON485.4M ZF - Ziarul Financiar in English | 2022-Aug-01
- Eurostat: Cos. in CR have third cheapest electricity in EU CIA - News | 2022-Jul-29
- Worldwide to build RM1b WTE plant The Malaysian Reserve | 2022-Aug-18
- Slovakia to stop subsidies for burning healthy wood as biomass BBJ - Energy Today | 2022-Jul-29
- Citicore renews power supply deal with property firm Business World | 2022-Jul-29
- Sarawak Energy keen to play key role in Borneo power grid Borneo Post Online | 2022-Jul-29
- Pure CPO Can Be Used For Power Plants: Analyst Antara | 2022-Aug-10
- ČEZ to supply e-car stations to VW, Audi and Seat dealers CIA - News | 2022-Jul-29
- TENZA to reconstruct block exchangers in Temelín CIA - News | 2022-Aug-09
- Business - 1-MW Solar Array to cut carbon emission of TMPC plant in Laguna PH Daily Inquirer | 2022-Aug-09
- S'wak set to achieve 97 pct electricity coverage by 2020 Borneo Post Online | 2022-Jul-29
FEATURED INFORMATION SOURCESHere are some of the top information providers for Energy that the EMIS platform provides access to.
Mordor Intelligence LLP
Athena Information Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
GRDS Reports Ltd.
INDUSTRY STATISTICS for EnergyEMIS provides a wide range of industry data from a variety of sources.
Largest Energy companies in EMISTotal Operating Revenue. Unit: Thousands (USD).
- 1 Gazprom PAO (Газпром ПАО) (Russia) (Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction) - (6,388,987,167)
- 2 Ptt Pcl (Thailand) (Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction) - (2,284,318,067)
- 3 Guangdong Power Grid Co., Ltd (广东电网有限责任公司) (China) (Utilities) - (387,871,704)
- 4 State Grid Jiangsu Electric Power Co., Ltd (国网江苏省电力有限公司) (China) (Utilities) - (362,433,368)
- 5 Korea Electric Power Corporation (South Korea) (Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction) - (59,660,600,000)
- 6 State Grid Corporation of China Limited (国家电网有限公司) (China) (Utilities) - (359,242,461)
- 7 China Shenhua Energy Company Limited (中国神华能源股份有限公司) (China) (Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction) - (334,331,000)
- 8 China Energy Engineering Corporation Limited (Hong Kong) (中国能源建设股份有限公司 (香港)) (Hong Kong SAR, China) (Utilities) - (388,341,537)
- 9 State Grid Shandong Electric Power Company (国网山东省电力公司) (China) (Utilities) - (270,069,613)
- 10 State Grid Zhejiang Electric Power Co., Ltd (国网浙江省电力有限公司) (China) (Utilities) - (266,194,749)
Latest ReportsEMIS publishes 450,000+ research reports every year.
India-Renewable Energy Sector Update- - January 2023 32 pages | 2023-Jan-31 | CART - Industry ReportsThermal Power Market in India 2022-2027 Part-II 51 pages | 2023-Jan-06 | Netscribes Industry ReportsThermal Power Market in India 2022-2027 Part-I 35 pages | 2023-Jan-06 | Netscribes Industry Reports
Solar Energy Market in India 2022-2027 Part-II 36 pages | 2023-Jan-06 | Netscribes Industry ReportsSolar Energy Market in India 2022-2027 Part-I 31 pages | 2023-Jan-06 | Netscribes Industry ReportsNigeria Renewable Energy Market - Growth, Trends, and Forecasts (2022 - 2027) 65 pages | 2023-Jan-02 | Mordor Country Industry Reports
Nigeria Oil and Gas Market - Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2022 - 2027) 68 pages | 2023-Jan-02 | Mordor Country Industry ReportsSaudi Arabia Solar Energy Market - Growth, Trends, and Forecasts (2022 - 2027) 125 pages | 2023-Jan-02 | Mordor Country Industry ReportsGrowth Opportunities in the UAE Light Vehicle Leasing and Rental Market 39 pages | 2023-Jan-26 | Frost & Sullivan - Country/Regional
Growth Opportunities and Innovative Use Cases for AI in Clinical Trials 64 pages | 2023-Jan-25 | Frost & Sullivan - Country/RegionalGrowth Opportunities in Latin American Economies, 2027 58 pages | 2023-Jan-26 | Frost & Sullivan - Country/RegionalPCR-based PoC Platforms for Infectious Disease Testing Growth Opportunities 24 pages | 2023-Jan-25 | Frost & Sullivan - Country/Regional
SELECTED NEWSEMIS publishes 52,000+ news stories every day.
UKRAINE'S DAILY ELECTRICITY CONSUMPTION FIGURES 1 pages | 2023-Feb-04 | SeeNews - Energy NewsEU To Supply 2 GW Of Electricity To Ukraine - European Commission President Von Der Leyen 1 pages | 2023-Feb-04 | UNA - Daily News in EnglishAzerbaijan to increase gas supplies to Turkey by 19% in 2023 1 pages | 2023-Feb-04 | Newsline of Azerbaijan
A number of agreements on the development of green energy have been reached in Baku 2 pages | 2023-Feb-04 | Newsline of AzerbaijanBULGARIA'S DAILY ELECTRICITY CONSUMPTION FIGURES 1 pages | 2023-Feb-04 | SeeNews - Energy NewsHungary's solar feed-in halt threatens EU funds access 1 pages | 2023-Feb-04 | Daily News Hungary - Business & Politics
Turkmenistan provides Uzbekistan free liquefied gas 1 pages | 2023-Feb-04 | News of UzbekistanEU, Azerbaijan exchange views on green energy transition strategy 1 pages | 2023-Feb-04 | Azerbaijan State News Agency - newsAIIB provides financing for implementation of Tajikistans Rogun HPP project 1 pages | 2023-Feb-04 | Daily News
bp working with SOCAR to find ways of boosting gas supplies to Europe - Gary Jones 2 pages | 2023-Feb-04 | Daily NewsHungarian FM slams the EU in Azerbaijan - Daily News Hungary 3 pages | 2023-Feb-04 | Daily News Hungary - Business & Politics`Isimba dam flood could be repeated' 1 pages | 2023-Feb-04 | The Daily Monitor Uganda
INDUSTRY REPORTS on emis storeWe have 250+ industry reports that you can purchase today using your credit card.
RESEARCH & ANALYSIS
We aggregate the cream of the world’s industry sources, meaning you have your pick of the research in just a few clicks. Get an overarching view from global and local providers, meaning you get your industry view from outside and within. Gain access to EMIS Insights, our own detailed reports that cover key sectors in the most important markets.
STATISTICS & FORECASTS
Perform complex industry comparisons across multiple industry indicators. Project sustainable growth. Target key opportunities. Sophisticated screening tools make it simple, allowing you to view, analyse, chart and export the data you need.
Quickly analyse company or industry trends and rankings. Select relevant financials and compare companies against existing or custom defined industries to assess relative performance and risk.
Select a region to explore emerging markets