- Atimonan project costs rise by P15B due to PSA approval delay Business World | 2021-Nov-18
- KEG shares delisted from BSE Hungary AM daily news | 2018-Dec-11
- KEPCO acquires stakes in Solar Philippines Yonhap News | 2018-Dec-11
- Energy minister follows up on crude palm oil purchase project in Surat Thani Thai EconomicNews Service | 2021-Nov-18
- Meralco bills rise for 2nd month Business World | 2021-Nov-15
- Egat faces competition in bids to operate large power plants The Bangkok Post | 2021-Nov-17
- Power : Power crisis looming, coal-based plants key to avert it, say experts The Economic Times | 2021-Nov-17
- Citicore Energy, Citystate Centre ink retail supply contract Philstar | 2021-Nov-16
- Major buyers of Ukrainian electricity - Hungary, Poland, Moldova BBJ - Energy Today | 2021-Nov-18
- Aboitiz unit’s floating solar energy system completed by Q1 Business World | 2021-Nov-18
- MRC Allied to boost solar energy generation capacity Business World | 2021-Nov-18
- MGA champions gender equality in energy sector Borneo Post Online | 2021-Nov-18
- Power supply to villages in Bario to be fully restored by today Borneo Post Online | 2021-Nov-18
- Electricity rates up in December 2018 Philstar | 2021-Nov-17
- Nuclearelectrica Approves Dividends of RON485.4M ZF - Ziarul Financiar in English | 2021-Nov-17
- Eurostat: Cos. in CR have third cheapest electricity in EU CIA - News | 2021-Nov-17
- Worldwide to build RM1b WTE plant The Malaysian Reserve | 2021-Nov-16
- Sarawak Energy keen to play key role in Borneo power grid Borneo Post Online | 2021-Nov-17
- Slovakia to stop subsidies for burning healthy wood as biomass BBJ - Energy Today | 2021-Nov-17
- Citicore renews power supply deal with property firm Business World | 2021-Nov-18
- ČEZ to supply e-car stations to VW, Audi and Seat dealers CIA - News | 2021-Nov-18
- Pure CPO Can Be Used For Power Plants: Analyst Antara | 2021-Nov-17
- TENZA to reconstruct block exchangers in Temelín CIA - News | 2021-Nov-18
- S'wak set to achieve 97 pct electricity coverage by 2020 Borneo Post Online | 2021-Nov-17
- Business - 1-MW Solar Array to cut carbon emission of TMPC plant in Laguna PH Daily Inquirer | 2021-Nov-18
FEATURED INFORMATION SOURCESHere are some of the top information providers for Energy that the EMIS platform provides access to.
Mordor Intelligence LLP
Allied Analytics LLP
Athena Information Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
GRDS Reports Ltd.
INDUSTRY STATISTICS for EnergyEMIS provides a wide range of industry data from a variety of sources.
Largest Energy companies in EMISTotal Operating Revenue. Unit: Thousands (USD).
- 1 Gazprom PAO (Газпром ПАО) (Russia) (Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction) - (4,061,444,118)
- 2 Ptt Pcl (Thailand) (Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction) - (1,633,392,380)
- 3 National Grid Co., Ltd (国家电网有限公司) (China) (Utilities) - (359,242,461)
- 4 Korea Electric Power Corporation (South Korea) (Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction) - (57,989,410,000)
- 5 Guangdong Power Grid Co., Ltd (广东电网有限责任公司) (China) (Utilities) - (331,189,756)
- 6 State Grid Jiangsu Electric Power Co., Ltd (国网江苏省电力有限公司) (China) (Utilities) - (321,647,498)
- 7 China Energy Engineering Corporation Limited (Hong Kong) (中国能源建设股份有限公司 (香港)) (Hong Kong SAR, China) (Utilities) - (303,976,208)
- 8 Pertamina Persero Pt (Indonesia) (Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction) - (485,572,560,309)
- 9 Noble Group Limited (Singapore) (Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting) - (47,527,571)
- 10 China Shenhua Energy Company Limited (中国神华能源股份有限公司) (China) (Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction) - (236,307,000)
Latest ReportsEMIS publishes 450,000+ research reports every year.
India - Power Generation-Others - November 2021 36 pages | 2021-Dec-03 | CART - Industry ReportsEMIS Insights - Turkey Renewable Energy Sector 2021-2022 73 pages | 2021-Nov-09 | EMIS Insights - Industry ReportsIndia-Power Transmission Sector - October 2021 53 pages | 2021-Dec-01 | CART - Industry Reports
Spain - Utilities, October 2021 43 pages | 2021-Nov-18 | MarketLine Industry ReportsScandinavia - Utilities, October 2021 42 pages | 2021-Nov-18 | MarketLine Industry ReportsItaly - Utilities, October 2021 43 pages | 2021-Nov-18 | MarketLine Industry Reports
South Africa - Utilities, October 2021 40 pages | 2021-Nov-18 | MarketLine Industry ReportsRussia - Utilities, October 2021 47 pages | 2021-Nov-18 | MarketLine Industry ReportsNorth America - Utilities, October 2021 51 pages | 2021-Nov-25 | MarketLine Industry Reports
Australia - Utilities, October 2021 44 pages | 2021-Nov-18 | MarketLine Industry ReportsUnited Kingdom - Utilities, October 2021 48 pages | 2021-Nov-18 | MarketLine Industry ReportsTurkey - Utilities, October 2021 36 pages | 2021-Nov-18 | MarketLine Industry Reports
SELECTED NEWSEMIS publishes 52,000+ news stories every day.
UAE purchases 80 Rafale aircraft, 12 Carcal copters 1 pages | 2021-Dec-04 | KUNA newsImplement panel's anti-pollution steps: SC 1 pages | 2021-Dec-04 | HinduDecks cleared for power plant expansion 2 pages | 2021-Dec-04 | Hindu
Sri Lanka suffers major power outage 1 pages | 2021-Dec-04 | HinduMinister promises to speed up Kollam-Shencotta electrification 1 pages | 2021-Dec-04 | HinduIndia cannot meet the net-zero emission target without nuclear power: Kakodkar 2 pages | 2021-Dec-04 | Business Line
All you need to know about green hydrogen 2 pages | 2021-Dec-04 | Business LineUK Pavilion to debut at Energy Taiwan expo 1 pages | 2021-Dec-04 | Intellasia.Net NewsDaewoo Shipbuilding wins W383b order for offshore facility 1 pages | 2021-Dec-04 | Intellasia.Net News
Irrigation dept plans to curb water supply in PMC areas 1 pages | 2021-Dec-03 | Times of IndiaWaste management plant was set up in Patna without NOC: BSPCB 1 pages | 2021-Dec-03 | Times of IndiaGujarat CM meets India Inc leaders to attract investments 1 pages | 2021-Dec-03 | Times of India
INDUSTRY REPORTS on emis storeWe have 250+ industry reports that you can purchase today using your credit card.
RESEARCH & ANALYSIS
We aggregate the cream of the world’s industry sources, meaning you have your pick of the research in just a few clicks. Get an overarching view from global and local providers, meaning you get your industry view from outside and within. Gain access to EMIS Insights, our own detailed reports that cover key sectors in the most important markets.
STATISTICS & FORECASTS
Perform complex industry comparisons across multiple industry indicators. Project sustainable growth. Target key opportunities. Sophisticated screening tools make it simple, allowing you to view, analyse, chart and export the data you need.
Quickly analyse company or industry trends and rankings. Select relevant financials and compare companies against existing or custom defined industries to assess relative performance and risk.
Select a region to explore emerging markets