Food & Beverage
EMIS specialises in providing food & beverage industry information specifically for emerging market countries. We license content from the world’s foremost authorities on the food and beverages industry. Our content partners include Business Monitor Research, Marketline, Euromonitor, the Economist Intelligence Unit and hundreds of others. We also provide our own detailed food and beverages insight reports for individual countries like China, Colombia, India, Brazil and Poland.
As well as sector reports we also provide coverage of hundreds of thousands of companies within the sector, detailing their financial performance, ownership and M&A activity wherever possible.. EMIS has data on all of the key players involved in meat and dairy products, flour and milling by-products, oils, sugar, chocolate, frozen food, animal feed, and alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, as well as tobacco products.
News for the food and beverages industry is also included in EMIS through our content partnerships with thousands of national, regional and local newspapers as well as specialist titles. In addition, we provide detailed statistics for the food and beverage sector including data on production, consumption, sales, trade and prices.
- Belarus to supply granaries to Sudan BELTA - News Line | 2021-Nov-16
- Colombia: Coca-Cola Femsa criticises proposed tax on sugary drinks M-Brain - News Monitoring | 2022-Aug-09
- Brazil brewers focusing on microbrew market at home and in US Valor Economico International | 2022-Aug-09
- Colombia: Pluriphasic tax on beer could reduce Bavaria's sales by 10% M-Brain - News Monitoring | 2022-Aug-09
- Herbalife offers personalized nutrition programs for consumers The Korea Times | 2021-Nov-17
- Cacique de Caf Solvel invests $60m in new instant coffee plant Valor Economico International | 2021-Nov-18
- Working Group to Be Set up for Solving Beekeepers' Problems BTA English Service | 2021-Nov-16
- Hines with lease renewals in Warsaw Poland AM | 2021-Nov-16
- Chile: Winemakers optimistic regarding 2018 harvest M-Brain - News Monitoring | 2022-Aug-09
- Meat delivery firm Licious raises $25 million in Series-D round The Financial Express | 2022-Aug-04
FEATURED INFORMATION SOURCESHere are some of the top information providers for Food & Beverage that the EMIS platform provides access to.
Mordor Intelligence LLP
Raddar Consumer Knowledge Group
TIP Knowledge Services Private Limited
Euromonitor International Ltd.
Netscribes (India) Private Limited
GRDS Reports Ltd.
INDUSTRY STATISTICS for Food & BeverageEMIS provides a wide range of industry data from a variety of sources.
Largest Food & Beverage companies in EMISTotal Operating Revenue. Unit: Thousands (USD).
- 1 Wilmar International Limited (Singapore) (Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting) - (102,219,531)
- 2 Jbs S.A. (Brazil) (Manufacturing) - (351,331,051)
- 3 Yihai Kerry Arawana Holdings Co.,Ltd (益海嘉里金龙鱼粮油食品股份有限公司) (China) (Manufacturing) - (257,241,887)
- 4 Olam International Limited (Singapore) (Manufacturing) - (47,099,155)
- 5 Fomento Economico Mexicano, S.A.B. DE C.V. (Mexico) (Manufacturing) - (674,289,645)
- 6 WH Group Limited (万洲国际有限公司) (Hong Kong SAR, China) (Manufacturing) - (220,331,046)
- 7 Marfrig Global Foods S.A. (Brazil) (Manufacturing) - (133,672,469)
- 8 Yunnan China Tobacco Industry Co., Ltd (云南中烟工业有限责任公司) (China) (Manufacturing) - (159,624,109)
- 9 Grupo Bimbo, S.A.B. DE C.V. (Mexico) (Manufacturing) - (413,647,490)
- 10 San Miguel Corporation (Philippines) (Utilities) - (977,317,000)
Latest ReportsEMIS publishes 450,000+ research reports every year.
Brazil Industry Report - Agribusiness, Food and Beverages February / 2023 13 pages | 2023-Mar-27 | Tendencias Industry ReportsSouth Africa - The Wholesale and Retail of Food in South Africa - February 2023 128 pages | 2023-Feb-28 | WOW - Industry ReportsEMIS Insights - India Food and Beverage Sector Half-Annual Update - January 2023 8 pages | 2023-Mar-22 | EMIS Insights - Industry Reports
Brazil Industry Report - Agribusiness, Food and Beverages January / 2023 13 pages | 2023-Mar-01 | Tendencias Industry ReportsEMIS Insights - South Korea Food and Beverage Sector Report 2022-2023 66 pages | 2023-Jan-24 | EMIS Insights - Industry ReportsMexico - Soft Drinks, January 2023 44 pages | 2023-Mar-13 | MarketLine Industry Reports
Singapore - Soft Drinks, January 2023 43 pages | 2023-Mar-13 | MarketLine Industry ReportsJapan - Soft Drinks, January 2023 46 pages | 2023-Mar-13 | MarketLine Industry ReportsSpain - Soft Drinks, January 2023 42 pages | 2023-Mar-13 | MarketLine Industry Reports
Europe - Soft Drinks, January 2023 49 pages | 2023-Mar-13 | MarketLine Industry ReportsIndia - Soft Drinks, January 2023 44 pages | 2023-Mar-13 | MarketLine Industry ReportsItaly - Soft Drinks, January 2023 43 pages | 2023-Mar-13 | MarketLine Industry Reports
SELECTED NEWSEMIS publishes 52,000+ news stories every day.
Tomatoes -- the most wasted vegetable in Saudi Arabia 2 pages | 2023-Mar-31 | Gulf NewsIntegration of the USAIS and the marking system is ready to star... 1 pages | 2023-Mar-31 | AK&M News OnlineA Moscow-based manufacturer will demonstrate fast food at an exh... 1 pages | 2023-Mar-31 | AK&M News Online
Belarus has received permits to catch pollock in the Far East 1 pages | 2023-Mar-31 | AK&M News OnlineRomanian farmers to start protests on April 7 2 pages | 2023-Mar-31 | Agerpres - Daily News in EnglishNon-oil exports grew by 36.6% for past 2 months 1 pages | 2023-Mar-31 | Business News
Lenta launches a pilot for the sale of tobacco in hypermarkets 1 pages | 2023-Mar-31 | AK&M News OnlineWhy you will still pay more for that bread 1 pages | 2023-Mar-30 | Business Daily AfricaFOOD SAFETY AGENCY BIH WITHDRAW BELGIAN ORGANIC CHOCOLATE FROM MARKET BECAUSE IT CONTAINS CARCINOGENIC SUBSTANCES 1 pages | 2023-Mar-31 | Onasa - Business News
DM AS PRECAUTION IS WITHDRAWING PRODUCT DMBIO ALMONDS SEASONED WITH JAPANESE TAMARI SOY SAUCE, 50 G 1 pages | 2023-Mar-31 | Onasa - Business NewsHeger Meets Zelenskyy to Discuss Wheat and Ukraine's Reconstruction (2) 1 pages | 2023-Mar-31 | TASR - Export ServiceHeger Meets Zelenskyy to Discuss Wheat and Ukraine's Reconstruction 1 pages | 2023-Mar-31 | TASR - Export Service
INDUSTRY REPORTS on emis storeWe have 250+ industry reports that you can purchase today using your credit card.
RESEARCH & ANALYSIS
We aggregate the cream of the world’s industry sources, meaning you have your pick of the research in just a few clicks. Get an overarching view from global and local providers, meaning you get your industry view from outside and within. Gain access to EMIS Insights, our own detailed reports that cover key sectors in the most important markets.
STATISTICS & FORECASTS
Perform complex industry comparisons across multiple industry indicators. Project sustainable growth. Target key opportunities. Sophisticated screening tools make it simple, allowing you to view, analyse, chart and export the data you need.
Quickly analyse company or industry trends and rankings. Select relevant financials and compare companies against existing or custom defined industries to assess relative performance and risk.
Select a region to explore emerging markets