Pharma & Healthcare
The Pharma & Healthcare industry comprises the manufacture of pharmaceuticals for human and veterinary use, medical equipment and related supplies. It also includes providers of ambulatory health services, medical and diagnostic laboratories, hospitals, and nursing and residential care facilities.
- GE Healthcare, Hiventures partner to support startups MTVA - MTI Econews articles | 2022-Aug-09
- National Strategy for Romania's Durable Development 2030, launched Nine O'clock - Economic Daily | 2021-Nov-17
- Hungary: MedAlliance to expand in local market and abroad M-Brain - News Monitoring | 2022-Aug-24
- Ayala Corp acquires 75% of Negros Grace Pharmacy Philstar | 2022-Aug-24
- S. Korea to nurture healthcare sector based on 4th industrial Yonhap News | 2022-Aug-18
- finance : chryscapital buys us healthcare tech firm gebbs The Economic Times | 2022-Aug-24
- Nutrition firms see healthy market for extracts China Daily | 2022-Aug-02
- Jeju's for-profit hospital protests ban on domestic patients: officials Yonhap News | 2022-Aug-09
- Mental health association to open counselling centre Dec 14 Borneo Post Online | 2022-Aug-09
- Mayapada to build hospital in Bandung The Jakarta Post | 2022-Aug-09
- Healthcare : Government to set up panel, boost production of medical devices in India The Economic Times | 2022-Aug-09
- Hope Place donates Dupro milk, diapers to baby Borneo Post Online | 2022-Aug-02
- Silicon Valley partners AI application in healthcare China Daily | 2022-Aug-17
- Jeju approves first foreign-only for-profit hospital The Korea Times | 2022-Aug-09
- Digital health care, smart cities key to 4th industrial revolution drive: committee The Korea Herald | 2022-Aug-02
- VoZP ČR posts CZK 15.30bn premium income CIA - News | 2022-Aug-09
- Koreas to meet this week for talks on cooperation in medical, Yonhap News | 2022-Aug-02
- HR minister: Govt to launch hospital consolidation, wage hike - paper MTI Intraday News | 2022-Aug-02
- No more for-profit hospitals under current administration: health minister Yonhap News | 2022-Aug-09
- Employers offer medical benefits CIA - News | 2022-Aug-02
- PHL employer health care cost growth rising faster than region Business World | 2022-Aug-09
- Russia: Over RUB 4bn to be allocated for healthcare development in Tatarstan M-Brain - News Monitoring | 2022-Aug-02
- OPINION RESEARCH SHOWS THAT MOST CITIZENS OF MOLDOVA SAY PARLIAMENT AND GOVERNMENT VIOLATE HUMAN RIGHTS... Infotag - Daily bulletin | 2022-Aug-02
- DK demands more hospital funding MTI Intraday News | 2022-Aug-02
- Heavy screen time appears to impact children's brains: Study MediaCorp NewsAsia | 2021-Nov-16
FEATURED INFORMATION SOURCESHere are some of the top information providers for Pharma & Healthcare that the EMIS platform provides access to.
BIS Research Private Limited
Mordor Intelligence LLP
TIP Knowledge Services Private Limited
The Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU)
Global Health Intelligence
INDUSTRY STATISTICS for Pharma & HealthcareEMIS provides a wide range of industry data from a variety of sources.
Largest Pharma & Healthcare companies in EMISTotal Operating Revenue. Unit: Thousands (USD).
- 1 Instituto Mexicano Del Seguro Social (Mexico) (Wholesale Trade) - (485,000,000)
- 2 Jiangxi Hongruilebang Health Industry Co., Ltd (江西省红瑞乐邦健康产业有限公司) (China) (Health Care and Social Assistance) - (44,937,660)
- 3 Dsv Healthcare (Pty) Ltd (South Africa) (Health Care and Social Assistance) - (100,891,405)
- 4 Discovery Limited (South Africa) (Finance and Insurance) - (73,445,000)
- 5 Mediclinic International Plc (مديكلينيك انترناشيونال) (United Arab Emirates) (Health Care and Social Assistance) - (16,337,873)
- 6 Ihh Healthcare Berhad (Malaysia) (Health Care and Social Assistance) - (17,765,139)
- 7 Rede D'Or Sao Luiz S.A. (Brazil) (Health Care and Social Assistance) - (20,461,221)
- 8 Osde Organizacion De Servicios Directos Empresarios (Argentina) (Health Care and Social Assistance) - (368,711,418)
- 9 Realcan Pharmaceutical Group Co., Ltd. (瑞康医药集团股份有限公司) (China) (Wholesale Trade) - (21,268,064)
- 10 Nueva Empresa Promotora De Salud S.A. (Colombia) (Finance and Insurance) - (12,294,375,244)
Latest ReportsEMIS publishes 450,000+ research reports every year.
Saudi Arabia Dental Devices Market - Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2022 - 2027) 103 pages | 2023-Feb-01 | Mordor Country Industry ReportsEMIS Insights - How AI Will Make India Grow 22 pages | 2023-Jan-24 | EMIS Insights - Industry ReportsEMIS Insights - ASEAN Pharma and Healhcare Sector Report 2022-2023 94 pages | 2023-Jan-18 | EMIS Insights - Industry Reports
Growth Opportunities in the UAE Light Vehicle Leasing and Rental Market 39 pages | 2023-Jan-26 | Frost & Sullivan - Country/RegionalStrategic Profile of BYD 65 pages | 2023-Feb-03 | Frost & Sullivan - Country/RegionalGrowth Opportunities and Innovative Use Cases for AI in Clinical Trials 64 pages | 2023-Jan-25 | Frost & Sullivan - Country/Regional
Growth Opportunities in Latin American Economies, 2027 58 pages | 2023-Jan-26 | Frost & Sullivan - Country/RegionalPCR-based PoC Platforms for Infectious Disease Testing Growth Opportunities 24 pages | 2023-Jan-25 | Frost & Sullivan - Country/RegionalSupply Chain Reorientation and ASEAN Manufacturing Prospects, 2030 63 pages | 2023-Jan-26 | Frost & Sullivan - Country/Regional
Home Healthcare Market in India 2022-2027 Part-II 28 pages | 2022-Dec-08 | Netscribes Industry ReportsHome Healthcare Market in India 2022-2027 Part-I 40 pages | 2022-Dec-08 | Netscribes Industry ReportsItaly Wound Care Management Market - Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2022 - 2027) 114 pages | 2023-Jan-04 | Mordor Country Industry Reports
SELECTED NEWSEMIS publishes 52,000+ news stories every day.
(National): Health Ministry signs MoU with UAE's leading Company to boost Plasma sector in Pakistan 1 pages | 2023-Feb-04 | AsiaNet-Pakistan - Daily NewsBudget 2023: Putrajaya urged to address chronic shortage of healthcare staff 2 pages | 2023-Feb-04 | Borneo Post OnlineDeveloping a medical body scanner application 2 pages | 2023-Feb-04 | AsiaNet-Pakistan - Daily News
Think tank warns Putrajaya of a sicker Malaysia if healthcare Budget cut this year 2 pages | 2023-Feb-04 | Borneo Post OnlineHealth ministry, UAE firm ink MoU to boost plasma collection 1 pages | 2023-Feb-04 | DawnQC Board member participates in Arab Health Exhibition and Congress 1 pages | 2023-Feb-04 | Gulf Times
How sustainable is research and science in the Philippines? 3 pages | 2023-Feb-04 | Manila BulletinDOST-PCHRD, PhilHealth to create new insurance package for patients with heart disease 2 pages | 2023-Feb-04 | Manila BulletinAngara: DOH specialty hospitals have bigger funding under 2023 GAA 2 pages | 2023-Feb-04 | Manila Bulletin
NEDA approves P6-B cancer hospital in Manila 2 pages | 2023-Feb-04 | Manila Bulletin70 companies join Bulacan job fair, offer employment to over 3,000 residents 1 pages | 2023-Feb-04 | Manila BulletinLas Pinas gov’t offers free eye checkup, cataract surgery 1 pages | 2023-Feb-04 | Manila Bulletin
INDUSTRY REPORTS on emis storeWe have 250+ industry reports that you can purchase today using your credit card.
RESEARCH & ANALYSIS
We aggregate the cream of the world’s industry sources, meaning you have your pick of the research in just a few clicks. Get an overarching view from global and local providers, meaning you get your industry view from outside and within. Gain access to EMIS Insights, our own detailed reports that cover key sectors in the most important markets.
STATISTICS & FORECASTS
Perform complex industry comparisons across multiple industry indicators. Project sustainable growth. Target key opportunities. Sophisticated screening tools make it simple, allowing you to view, analyse, chart and export the data you need.
Quickly analyse company or industry trends and rankings. Select relevant financials and compare companies against existing or custom defined industries to assess relative performance and risk.
Select a region to explore emerging markets