Real Estate & Construction
As well as sector reports we also provide coverage of hundreds of thousands of companies within the sector, detailing their financial performance, ownership and M&A activity wherever possible. EMIS has data on all of the key players involved in real estate & construction.
Our sector and company research is supplemented by the world’s largest collection of emerging markets news publications, ensuring our customers are constantly up-to-date with developments across their markets of interest.
- 2018 in Review: Construction Sector ZF - Ziarul Financiar in English | 2022-Aug-24
- Build houses on resettlement landlots immediately, Kpg Bahagia Jaya folk told Borneo Post Online | 2022-Aug-09
- Construction of Serbian pipeline section to begin in March Tanjug Daily News | 2022-Aug-09
- Serbia: IPB begins construction of fifth logistics center in Simanovci M-Brain - News Monitoring | 2022-Aug-04
- ADB to fund finance, infrastructure inclusiveness Business World | 2021-Nov-18
- Belt and Road Initiative boosts development in Serbia: PM China Economic Information Service | 2022-Aug-01
- `S'wak to take over cancelled infrastructure projects' Borneo Post Online | 2021-Nov-16
- Paraguay: Government ignores national production, says ceramics chamber M-Brain - News Monitoring | 2022-Aug-04
- China to establish comprehensive clinical evaluation system for drugs within 5 yrs China Economic Information Service | 2021-Nov-17
- New law of public bidding blocks companies in restructuring Valor Economico International | 2022-Jul-27
- Profile: China's pioneer in greenhouse vegetable farming China Economic Information Service | 2021-Nov-16
- Mexico - New refinery construction to create 135 thousand jobs - Energy secretary EmergingMarketWatch - Daily News | 2022-Aug-10
- Prophyl inaugurates HUF 700m lab and vaccine production facility MTVA - MTI Econews articles | 2022-Aug-10
- Infrastructure failures raise safety concerns The Korea Times | 2021-Nov-17
- Worldwide to build RM1b WTE plant The Malaysian Reserve | 2022-Aug-18
- Slovakia - Tender for Construction of R2 Kosice, Saca-Kosicke Olsany to begin this week EmergingMarketWatch - Daily News | 2022-Aug-01
- Bintulu-Tatau road totally cut off Borneo Post Online | 2022-Aug-01
- TENZA to reconstruct block exchangers in Temelín CIA - News | 2022-Aug-09
- China builds railway arch bridge with world's longest span China Economic Information Service | 2022-Aug-10
- China to improve charging infrastructure for NEVs China Economic Information Service | 2021-Nov-16
- Bulgaria - Construction output rises by 1.8% y/y in October EmergingMarketWatch - Daily News | 2022-Jul-27
- Steam runs out for new home market after rally Shanghai Daily | 2022-Aug-17
- China and Brunei get down to business China Daily | 2022-Aug-18
- Construction of M0 section to be delayed Hungary AM daily news | 2022-Aug-01
FEATURED INFORMATION SOURCESHere are some of the top information providers for Real Estate & Construction that the EMIS platform provides access to.
BIS Research Private Limited
Savills Property Services (Shanghai) Company Limited
CB Richard Ellis Budapest Research Kft.
Knight Frank India Pvt Ltd.
Cushman & Wakefield Indonesia
Jones Lang LaSalle
INDUSTRY STATISTICS for Real Estate & ConstructionEMIS provides a wide range of industry data from a variety of sources.
Largest Real Estate & Construction companies in EMISTotal Operating Revenue. Unit: Thousands (USD).
- 1 China State Construction Engineering Corporation Limited (中国建筑股份有限公司) (China) (Construction) - (1,895,812,792)
- 2 China Railway Group Limited (中国中铁股份有限公司) (China) (Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction) - (1,073,388,484)
- 3 China Railway Construction Corporation Limited (中国铁建股份有限公司) (China) (Construction) - (1,019,573,353)
- 4 China Communications Construction Company Limited (中国交通建设股份有限公司) (China) (Construction) - (686,023,703)
- 5 CITIC Limited (中国中信股份有限公司) (Hong Kong SAR, China) (Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction) - (708,936,000)
- 6 Metallurgical Corporation Of China Ltd (中国冶金科工股份有限公司) (China) (Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction) - (590,828,080)
- 7 Country Garden Holdings Company Limited (碧桂园控股有限公司) (Hong Kong SAR, China) (Construction) - (630,207,193)
- 8 China Vanke Co.,Ltd. (万科企业股份有限公司) (China) (Construction) - (459,415,866)
- 9 Power Construction Corporation Of China,Ltd (中国电力建设股份有限公司) (China) (Construction) - (449,620,222)
- 10 China Construction Third Engineering Bureau Co., Ltd (中国建筑第三工程局有限公司) (China) (Construction) - (319,369,934)
Latest ReportsEMIS publishes 450,000+ research reports every year.
Brazil Industry Report - Civil Construction March 2023 20 pages | 2023-Mar-22 | Tendencias Industry ReportsMalaysia Industry Research - Construction: HSR To Only Proceed With Private Sector Backing 5 pages | 2023-Mar-09 | RHB - Industry ResearchMalaysia Industry Research - Construction: Still No Spark In Sight 10 pages | 2023-Mar-06 | RHB - Industry Research
Brazil Industry Report - Civil Construction February / 2023 19 pages | 2023-Mar-08 | Tendencias Industry ReportsEMIS Insights - Latin America Real Estate Sector Report 2023-2024 51 pages | 2023-Feb-20 | EMIS Insights - Industry ReportsEMIS Insights - Latin America Construction Sector 2023-2024 55 pages | 2023-Feb-20 | EMIS Insights - Industry Reports
Malaysia Industry Research - Construction: All Hands On Deck Ahead Of 24 Feb 5 pages | 2023-Feb-15 | RHB - Industry ResearchEMIS Insights - Vietnam Infrastructure Sector Report 2022-2023 70 pages | 2023-Feb-13 | EMIS Insights - Industry ReportsEMIS Insights - Philippines Construction and Real Estate Sector Report 2023-2024 84 pages | 2023-Feb-13 | EMIS Insights - Industry Reports
United States Ceramic Tiles Market - Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2021 - 2026) 169 pages | 2023-Mar-02 | Mordor Country Industry ReportsBahrain Construction Market - Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2021-2026) 128 pages | 2023-Mar-02 | Mordor Country Industry ReportsBrazil Industry Report - Civil Construction January 2023 19 pages | 2023-Mar-01 | Tendencias Industry Reports
SELECTED NEWSEMIS publishes 52,000+ news stories every day.
These persons not to pay a fee for issuance of power of attorney 1 pages | 2023-Mar-30 | Business NewsManufacture of building materials grew for past 2 months 1 pages | 2023-Mar-30 | Business NewsGhIE 53rd AGM opens in Takoradi 2 pages | 2023-Mar-30 | The Ghanaian Times
KJKP WATER SUPPLY AND SEWERAGE INFORMATION ON WORKS ON WATER SUPPLY NETWORK 1 pages | 2023-Mar-30 | Onasa - Business NewsBank HOUSE.The Russian Federation offered a contribution-constru... 1 pages | 2023-Mar-30 | AK&M News OnlineConfidence in Economy in March Improved M-o-M 1 pages | 2023-Mar-30 | SITA - Economy & Business
Remains of Great Synagogue, school in Lithuania declared protected heritage 1 pages | 2023-Mar-30 | BNS - Daily NewsEUR 40.9 million available for construction of local roads this year 1 pages | 2023-Mar-30 | BNS - Daily NewsChinese Envision to supply wind turbines to Uzbekistan 1 pages | 2023-Mar-30 | Daily News
"Azersu" cannot work properly; does the president negotiate with foreign companies? 4 pages | 2023-Mar-30 | Newsline of AzerbaijanRosatom to build 172 MW wind power parks in Myanmar 1 pages | 2023-Mar-30 | Prime - Business News in EnglishState will invest CZK 20bn in roads in OLK and MSK 1 pages | 2023-Mar-30 | CIA - News
INDUSTRY REPORTS on emis storeWe have 250+ industry reports that you can purchase today using your credit card.
RESEARCH & ANALYSIS
We aggregate the cream of the world’s industry sources, meaning you have your pick of the research in just a few clicks. Get an overarching view from global and local providers, meaning you get your industry view from outside and within. Gain access to EMIS Insights, our own detailed reports that cover key sectors in the most important markets.
STATISTICS & FORECASTS
Perform complex industry comparisons across multiple industry indicators. Project sustainable growth. Target key opportunities. Sophisticated screening tools make it simple, allowing you to view, analyse, chart and export the data you need.
Quickly analyse company or industry trends and rankings. Select relevant financials and compare companies against existing or custom defined industries to assess relative performance and risk.
Select a region to explore emerging markets