Real Estate & Construction
As well as sector reports we also provide coverage of hundreds of thousands of companies within the sector, detailing their financial performance, ownership and M&A activity wherever possible. EMIS has data on all of the key players involved in real estate & construction.
Our sector and company research is supplemented by the world’s largest collection of emerging markets news publications, ensuring our customers are constantly up-to-date with developments across their markets of interest.
- 2018 in Review: Construction Sector ZF - Ziarul Financiar in English | 2022-Aug-24
- Build houses on resettlement landlots immediately, Kpg Bahagia Jaya folk told Borneo Post Online | 2022-Aug-09
- Construction of Serbian pipeline section to begin in March Tanjug Daily News | 2022-Aug-09
- Serbia: IPB begins construction of fifth logistics center in Simanovci M-Brain - News Monitoring | 2022-Aug-04
- ADB to fund finance, infrastructure inclusiveness Business World | 2021-Nov-18
- Belt and Road Initiative boosts development in Serbia: PM China Economic Information Service | 2022-Aug-01
- `S'wak to take over cancelled infrastructure projects' Borneo Post Online | 2021-Nov-16
- Paraguay: Government ignores national production, says ceramics chamber M-Brain - News Monitoring | 2022-Aug-04
- China to establish comprehensive clinical evaluation system for drugs within 5 yrs China Economic Information Service | 2021-Nov-17
- New law of public bidding blocks companies in restructuring Valor Economico International | 2022-Jul-27
- Profile: China's pioneer in greenhouse vegetable farming China Economic Information Service | 2021-Nov-16
- Mexico - New refinery construction to create 135 thousand jobs - Energy secretary EmergingMarketWatch - Daily News | 2022-Aug-10
- Prophyl inaugurates HUF 700m lab and vaccine production facility MTVA - MTI Econews articles | 2022-Aug-10
- Infrastructure failures raise safety concerns The Korea Times | 2021-Nov-17
- Slovakia - Tender for Construction of R2 Kosice, Saca-Kosicke Olsany to begin this week EmergingMarketWatch - Daily News | 2022-Aug-01
- Worldwide to build RM1b WTE plant The Malaysian Reserve | 2022-Aug-18
- Bintulu-Tatau road totally cut off Borneo Post Online | 2022-Aug-01
- TENZA to reconstruct block exchangers in Temelín CIA - News | 2022-Aug-09
- China builds railway arch bridge with world's longest span China Economic Information Service | 2022-Aug-10
- Bulgaria - Construction output rises by 1.8% y/y in October EmergingMarketWatch - Daily News | 2022-Jul-27
- China to improve charging infrastructure for NEVs China Economic Information Service | 2021-Nov-16
- Steam runs out for new home market after rally Shanghai Daily | 2022-Aug-17
- China and Brunei get down to business China Daily | 2022-Aug-18
- Construction of M0 section to be delayed Hungary AM daily news | 2022-Aug-01
FEATURED INFORMATION SOURCESHere are some of the top information providers for Real Estate & Construction that the EMIS platform provides access to.
BIS Research Private Limited
Savills Property Services (Shanghai) Company Limited
CB Richard Ellis Budapest Research Kft.
Knight Frank India Pvt Ltd.
Cushman & Wakefield Indonesia
Jones Lang LaSalle
INDUSTRY STATISTICS for Real Estate & ConstructionEMIS provides a wide range of industry data from a variety of sources.
Largest Real Estate & Construction companies in EMISTotal Operating Revenue. Unit: Thousands (USD).
- 1 China State Construction Engineering Corporation Limited (中国建筑股份有限公司) (China) (Construction) - (1,895,812,792)
- 2 China Railway Group Limited (中国中铁股份有限公司) (China) (Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction) - (1,073,388,484)
- 3 China Railway Construction Corporation Limited (中国铁建股份有限公司) (China) (Construction) - (1,019,573,353)
- 4 China Communications Construction Company Limited (中国交通建设股份有限公司) (China) (Construction) - (686,023,703)
- 5 CITIC Limited (中国中信股份有限公司) (Hong Kong SAR, China) (Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction) - (708,936,000)
- 6 Country Garden Holdings Company Limited (碧桂园控股有限公司) (Hong Kong SAR, China) (Construction) - (630,207,193)
- 7 Metallurgical Corporation Of China Ltd (中国冶金科工股份有限公司) (China) (Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction) - (498,956,159)
- 8 China Vanke Co., Ltd. (万科企业股份有限公司) (China) (Construction) - (459,415,866)
- 9 Power Construction Corporation Of China,Ltd (中国电力建设股份有限公司) (China) (Construction) - (449,620,222)
- 10 China Construction Third Engineering Bureau Co., Ltd (中国建筑第三工程局有限公司) (China) (Construction) - (319,369,934)
Latest ReportsEMIS publishes 450,000+ research reports every year.
Brazil Industry Report - Civil Construction - August 2021 21 pages | 2022-Sep-19 | Tendencias Industry ReportsMalaysia Industry Research - Construction: Still a Slippery Slope Ahead 10 pages | 2022-Sep-09 | RHB - Industry ResearchBrazil Industry Report - Civil Construction - July 2021 23 pages | 2022-Sep-08 | Tendencias Industry Reports
EMIS Insights - Philippines Infrastructure Sector Report 2022-2023 72 pages | 2022-Aug-29 | EMIS Insights - Industry ReportsSouth Africa - The Construction Sector in South Africa - August 2022 222 pages | 2022-Sep-01 | WOW - Industry ReportsEMIS Insights - Malaysia Infrastructure Sector Report 2022-2023 75 pages | 2022-Aug-17 | EMIS Insights - Industry Reports
EMIS Insights - China Construction Sector Report 2022 2nd Quarter 61 pages | 2022-Aug-17 | EMIS Insights - Industry ReportsEMIS Insights - Indonesia Construction Sector Report 2022-2023 67 pages | 2022-Aug-17 | EMIS Insights - Industry ReportsEMIS Insights - South Korea Construction Sector Report 2022-2023 73 pages | 2022-Aug-17 | EMIS Insights - Industry Reports
EMIS Insights - Brazil Infrastructure Sector Report 2022-2023 83 pages | 2022-Aug-17 | EMIS Insights - Industry ReportsMalaysia Industry Research - Construction: Still Lacking Firepower 9 pages | 2022-Jul-28 | RHB - Industry ResearchEurope Roofing Tiles Market - Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2022 - 2027) 95 pages | 2022-Aug-17 | Mordor Regional Industry Reports
SELECTED NEWSEMIS publishes 52,000+ news stories every day.
Work starts on Tan Van-Nhon Trach section of HCM City's Ring Road No.3 1 pages | 2022-Sep-27 | Intellasia.Net NewsTra Vinh Province approves $7.8m industrial cluster 1 pages | 2022-Sep-27 | Intellasia.Net NewsLimited ownership term apartments cost less, but attract few buyers 1 pages | 2022-Sep-27 | Intellasia.Net News
Electricity company Trungnam Group plans $500 million bond issuance 1 pages | 2022-Sep-27 | Intellasia.Net NewsGovt expedites airport expansion projects 1 pages | 2022-Sep-27 | Intellasia.Net NewsBoT to amend guideline on responsible lending 1 pages | 2022-Sep-26 | BangkokPost Breaking News
BoT to amend guideline on responsible lending 1 pages | 2022-Sep-26 | The Bangkok PostSC dismisses plea against HC order on demolition at Rane's bungalow 1 pages | 2022-Sep-26 | Hindustan TimesTax conce ions could boost social housing: builders 1 pages | 2022-Sep-26 | Abix Industry News
Automobile showroom sealed 1 pages | 2022-Sep-26 | Times of IndiaNGT sets joint liability on minor mineral source 1 pages | 2022-Sep-26 | Times of IndiaRajasthan: CM for Metro till Chomu, finance yet to clear Line-1 DPR 2 pages | 2022-Sep-26 | Times of India
INDUSTRY REPORTS on emis storeWe have 250+ industry reports that you can purchase today using your credit card.
RESEARCH & ANALYSIS
We aggregate the cream of the world’s industry sources, meaning you have your pick of the research in just a few clicks. Get an overarching view from global and local providers, meaning you get your industry view from outside and within. Gain access to EMIS Insights, our own detailed reports that cover key sectors in the most important markets.
STATISTICS & FORECASTS
Perform complex industry comparisons across multiple industry indicators. Project sustainable growth. Target key opportunities. Sophisticated screening tools make it simple, allowing you to view, analyse, chart and export the data you need.
Quickly analyse company or industry trends and rankings. Select relevant financials and compare companies against existing or custom defined industries to assess relative performance and risk.
Select a region to explore emerging markets