Technology, Media & Telecoms
EMIS provides a holistic view with up-to-date reports covering ICT, telecommunications and media. Using top information providers such as BIS research Private, Buddecomm, PMR Research and The Competitive Intelligence Unit, EMIS` platform provides you with a complete overview into the telecommunications industry and ICT sector. As well as sector analysis, we also take a deeper dive at company level with detailed financial information on thousands of companies within the sector across the entire developing world.
- Digi's 4K TV channel available from 10 December Telecompaper News | 2022-Jul-29
- Digital communication improves family relations BBJ - Online | 2022-Aug-18
- China Mobile plans facility in San Jose China Daily | 2022-Aug-18
- Singapore telco tweaks mobile plans to defend market share The Nation | 2022-Aug-01
- China's mobile phone shipments decline in November China Economic Information Service | 2021-Nov-16
- PLDT completes record tech deal Philstar | 2022-Aug-24
- Sony's latest noise cancellation WH-1000XM3 headphones now available in Malaysia Borneo Post Online | 2021-Nov-18
- Private investors offer BRL 120 million investment for Sercomtel Telecompaper News | 2022-Aug-24
- Telecom sector expected to be stable The Edge Financial Daily | 2022-Aug-01
- East M'sia's mobile internet usage highest in the country Borneo Post Online | 2022-Aug-01
- China Mobile ready for advance China Daily | 2022-Aug-18
- Algar Telecom introduces SD-WAN service Telecompaper News | 2022-Jul-29
- Telekom Srbija offers smartphones for RSD 1 with quad-play package Telecompaper News | 2022-Jul-29
- iQiyi inks mobile data partnership deal with China Mobile and MIGU Telecompaper News | 2022-Jul-29
- Migu, China Mobile, Huawei complete first application of 5G network slicing in large-scale live broadcasting Telecompaper News | 2022-Jul-29
- Maxis: 5G trials ongoing, but 4G to stay as main network Borneo Post Online | 2022-Aug-09
- Nokia, China Mobile Research Institute enter deal to drive more open 5G ecosystem Telecompaper News | 2022-Jul-29
- Airbus, China Mobile to work on in-flight Wi-Fi China Daily | 2022-Aug-17
- Telco giants’ shaky 3Q results reflect industry shake-up The Malaysian Reserve | 2022-Aug-18
- China launches seven small satellites for Internet of Things China Economic Information Service | 2022-Aug-17
- Smart launches mobile apps to promote literacy in mother tongue Telecompaper News | 2022-Jul-29
- Court upholds decision to suspend sale of Colombia's ETB Telecompaper News | 2022-Jul-29
- Ljajic: No official offer for Telekom Tanjug Daily News | 2022-Aug-09
- SP Telecom powers up enterprise network services with VMware's SD-WAN technology Telecompaper News | 2022-Jul-29
- China awards 5G trial spectrum for 3.5 GHz, 2.6 GHz, 4.8 GHz bands Telecompaper News | 2022-Jul-29
FEATURED INFORMATION SOURCESHere are some of the top information providers for Technology, Media & Telecoms that the EMIS platform provides access to.
BIS Research Private Limited
IDG Czech, a.s.
Mordor Intelligence LLP
HW SW Számítástechnikai Szolgáltató és Kereskedelmi Bt.
TIP Knowledge Services Private Limited
Paul Budde Communication Pty Ltd.
M&M - Meio & Mensagem
The Competitive Intelligence Unit
INDUSTRY STATISTICS for Technology, Media & TelecomsEMIS provides a wide range of industry data from a variety of sources.
Largest Technology, Media & Telecoms companies in EMISTotal Operating Revenue. Unit: Thousands (USD).
- 1 China Mobile Limited (中国移动有限公司) (China) (Information) - (953,199,000)
- 2 China Mobile Limited (中国移动有限公司) (Hong Kong SAR, China) (Information) - (1,091,216,521)
- 3 Alibaba Group Holding Limited (阿里巴巴集团控股有限公司) (Hong Kong SAR, China) (Retail Trade) - (1,034,489,486)
- 4 China Mobile Communications Co., Ltd (中国移动通信有限公司) (China) (Information) - (835,663,798)
- 5 Tencent Holdings Limited (腾讯控股有限公司) (Hong Kong SAR, China) (Information) - (645,644,698)
- 6 Legend Holdings Corporation (联想控股股份有限公司) (Hong Kong SAR, China) (Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting) - (563,110,865)
- 7 China Telecom Corporation Limited (中国电信股份有限公司) (Hong Kong SAR, China) (Information) - (560,532,373)
- 8 China Telecom Corporation Limited (中国电信股份有限公司) (China) (Information) - (477,141,035)
- 9 Alibaba Group Holding Limited (阿里巴巴集团控股有限公司) (China) (Retail Trade) - (377,065,000)
- 10 Tencent Holdings Limited (腾讯控股有限公司) (China) (Information) - (377,289,000)
Latest ReportsEMIS publishes 450,000+ research reports every year.
Malaysia Industry Research - Telecommunications: Dialling Back 5 pages | 2023-Mar-20 | RHB - Industry ResearchEMIS Insights - India ICT Sector Report 2023-2024 72 pages | 2023-Mar-22 | EMIS Insights - Industry ReportsSouth Africa Telecommunications Report 2023 62 pages | 2023-Mar-07 | Fitch Solutions - Industry Reports
South Africa Telecommunications Report 2023 61 pages | 2023-Mar-07 | Fitch Solutions - Industry ReportsVietnam Telecommunications Report 2023 50 pages | 2023-Mar-07 | Fitch Solutions - Industry ReportsVenezuela Telecommunications Report 2023 45 pages | 2023-Mar-07 | Fitch Solutions - Industry Reports
Venezuela Telecommunications Report 2023 46 pages | 2023-Mar-07 | Fitch Solutions - Industry ReportsUnited States Telecommunications Report 2023 49 pages | 2023-Mar-07 | Fitch Solutions - Industry ReportsUganda Telecommunications Report 2023 57 pages | 2023-Mar-07 | Fitch Solutions - Industry Reports
Ukraine Telecommunications Report 2023 52 pages | 2023-Mar-07 | Fitch Solutions - Industry ReportsUkraine Telecommunications Report 2022 53 pages | 2023-Mar-07 | Fitch Solutions - Industry ReportsTanzania Telecommunications Report 2023 61 pages | 2023-Mar-07 | Fitch Solutions - Industry Reports
SELECTED NEWSEMIS publishes 52,000+ news stories every day.
Azerbaijan's Azercosmos reveals revenues from export of satellite services 1 pages | 2023-Mar-31 | Daily NewsFiberLight and MDC Data Centers to connect Dallas and Queretaro 1 pages | 2023-Mar-31 | Telecompaper NewsStarlink to launch Ecuador commercial offer on 01 April 1 pages | 2023-Mar-31 | Telecompaper News
AIS adds three members to Executive Committee 1 pages | 2023-Mar-31 | Telecompaper NewsGlobe, Rizal partner on fraud protection services in Philippines 1 pages | 2023-Mar-31 | Telecompaper NewsArmenian startups raised over $47 million in capital in first quarter of 2023 1 pages | 2023-Mar-31 | Telecom News Armenia_EN
Telekom Malaysia installs fibre optic network hub across Sabah, Sarawak 1 pages | 2023-Mar-31 | Telecompaper NewsTune Protect, bolttech to jointly offer device protection services in Malaysia 1 pages | 2023-Mar-31 | Telecompaper NewsJapan to increase export control of advanced chip manufacturing equipment to China 1 pages | 2023-Mar-31 | Telecompaper News
India's TCCL intros iWedia's Android TV Custom Launcher on set top boxes 1 pages | 2023-Mar-31 | Telecompaper NewsDesktop 2022 net profit leaps 79% to BRL 55 million 1 pages | 2023-Mar-31 | Telecompaper NewsEncourage banks, payment service providers to use PAPSS 2 pages | 2023-Mar-31 | Business and Financial Times Ghana
INDUSTRY REPORTS on emis storeWe have 250+ industry reports that you can purchase today using your credit card.
RESEARCH & ANALYSIS
We aggregate the cream of the world’s industry sources, meaning you have your pick of the research in just a few clicks. Get an overarching view from global and local providers, meaning you get your industry view from outside and within. Gain access to EMIS Insights, our own detailed reports that cover key sectors in the most important markets.
STATISTICS & FORECASTS
Perform complex industry comparisons across multiple industry indicators. Project sustainable growth. Target key opportunities. Sophisticated screening tools make it simple, allowing you to view, analyse, chart and export the data you need.
Quickly analyse company or industry trends and rankings. Select relevant financials and compare companies against existing or custom defined industries to assess relative performance and risk.
Select a region to explore emerging markets