Technology, Media & Telecoms
EMIS provides a holistic view with up-to-date reports covering ICT, telecommunications and media. Using top information providers such as BIS research Private, Buddecomm, PMR Research and The Competitive Intelligence Unit, EMIS` platform provides you with a complete overview into the telecommunications industry and ICT sector. As well as sector analysis, we also take a deeper dive at company level with detailed financial information on thousands of companies within the sector across the entire developing world.
- Digi's 4K TV channel available from 10 December Telecompaper News | 2021-Nov-16
- Digital communication improves family relations BBJ - Online | 2021-Nov-16
- China Mobile plans facility in San Jose China Daily | 2021-Nov-17
- China's mobile phone shipments decline in November China Economic Information Service | 2021-Nov-16
- Singapore telco tweaks mobile plans to defend market share The Nation | 2021-Nov-18
- PLDT completes record tech deal Philstar | 2022-Jan-11
- Sony's latest noise cancellation WH-1000XM3 headphones now available in Malaysia Borneo Post Online | 2021-Nov-18
- Private investors offer BRL 120 million investment for Sercomtel Telecompaper News | 2022-Jan-11
- East M'sia's mobile internet usage highest in the country Borneo Post Online | 2021-Nov-18
- Telecom sector expected to be stable The Edge Financial Daily | 2021-Nov-18
- China Mobile ready for advance China Daily | 2021-Nov-18
- iQiyi inks mobile data partnership deal with China Mobile and MIGU Telecompaper News | 2021-Nov-17
- Telekom Srbija offers smartphones for RSD 1 with quad-play package Telecompaper News | 2021-Nov-17
- Algar Telecom introduces SD-WAN service Telecompaper News | 2021-Nov-17
- Migu, China Mobile, Huawei complete first application of 5G network slicing in large-scale live broadcasting Telecompaper News | 2021-Nov-18
- Maxis: 5G trials ongoing, but 4G to stay as main network Borneo Post Online | 2021-Nov-17
- Nokia, China Mobile Research Institute enter deal to drive more open 5G ecosystem Telecompaper News | 2021-Nov-18
- Airbus, China Mobile to work on in-flight Wi-Fi China Daily | 2021-Nov-17
- Telco giants’ shaky 3Q results reflect industry shake-up The Malaysian Reserve | 2021-Nov-16
- China launches seven small satellites for Internet of Things China Economic Information Service | 2021-Nov-17
- Ljajic: No official offer for Telekom Tanjug Daily News | 2021-Nov-17
- Court upholds decision to suspend sale of Colombia's ETB Telecompaper News | 2021-Nov-18
- Smart launches mobile apps to promote literacy in mother tongue Telecompaper News | 2021-Nov-18
- SP Telecom powers up enterprise network services with VMware's SD-WAN technology Telecompaper News | 2021-Nov-18
- China awards 5G trial spectrum for 3.5 GHz, 2.6 GHz, 4.8 GHz bands Telecompaper News | 2021-Nov-17
FEATURED INFORMATION SOURCESHere are some of the top information providers for Technology, Media & Telecoms that the EMIS platform provides access to.
BIS Research Private Limited
IDG Czech, a.s.
Mordor Intelligence LLP
HW SW Számítástechnikai Szolgáltató és Kereskedelmi Bt.
TIP Knowledge Services Private Limited
Paul Budde Communication Pty Ltd.
M&M - Meio & Mensagem
The Competitive Intelligence Unit
INDUSTRY STATISTICS for Technology, Media & TelecomsEMIS provides a wide range of industry data from a variety of sources.
Largest Technology, Media & Telecoms companies in EMISTotal Operating Revenue. Unit: Thousands (USD).
- 1 China Mobile Limited (中国移动有限公司) (China) (Information) - (865,756,000)
- 2 China Mobile Limited (中国移动有限公司) (Hong Kong SAR, China) (Information) - (1,022,013,162)
- 3 China Mobile Communications Co., Ltd (中国移动通信有限公司) (China) (Information) - (756,715,868)
- 4 Alibaba Group Holding Limited (阿里巴巴集团控股有限公司) (Hong Kong SAR, China) (Retail Trade) - (820,258,238)
- 5 Tencent Holdings Limited (腾讯控股有限公司) (Hong Kong SAR, China) (Information) - (674,851,246)
- 6 Legend Holdings Corporation (联想控股股份有限公司) (Hong Kong SAR, China) (Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting) - (590,215,833)
- 7 China Telecom Corporation Limited (中国电信股份有限公司) (Hong Kong SAR, China) (Information) - (529,588,792)
- 8 China Telecom Corporation Limited (中国电信股份有限公司) (China) (Information) - (438,284,623)
- 9 Alibaba Group Holding Limited (阿里巴巴集团控股有限公司) (China) (Retail Trade) - (377,065,000)
- 10 Tencent Holdings Limited (腾讯控股有限公司) (China) (Information) - (377,289,000)
Latest ReportsEMIS publishes 450,000+ research reports every year.
OTT Over-the-Top Market in India 2022 Update 30 pages | 2022-May-05 | Netscribes Industry ReportsAsia Pacific Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO) Market - Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2022 - 2027) 132 pages | 2022-Apr-29 | Mordor Regional Industry ReportsMalaysia Industry Research - Telecommunications: Waiting To Exhale 7 pages | 2022-Apr-28 | RHB - Industry Research
Vietnam Telecommunications Report 2022 53 pages | 2022-Apr-27 | Fitch Solutions - Industry ReportsRomania Telecommunications Report 2022 53 pages | 2022-Apr-27 | Fitch Solutions - Industry ReportsUkraine Telecommunications Report 2021 52 pages | 2022-Apr-27 | Fitch Solutions - Industry Reports
Tunisia Algeria and Libya Telecommunications Report 2022 81 pages | 2022-Apr-27 | Fitch Solutions - Industry ReportsKazakhstan Telecommunications Report 2022 43 pages | 2022-Apr-27 | Fitch Solutions - Industry ReportsChina Telecommunications Report 2022 64 pages | 2022-Apr-28 | Fitch Solutions - Industry Reports
Kuwait Telecommunications Report 2022 57 pages | 2022-Apr-27 | Fitch Solutions - Industry ReportsMalaysia Telecommunications Report 2022 57 pages | 2022-Apr-27 | Fitch Solutions - Industry ReportsCambodia Laos and Myanmar Telecommunications Report 2022 58 pages | 2022-Apr-27 | Fitch Solutions - Industry Reports
SELECTED NEWSEMIS publishes 52,000+ news stories every day.
Huawei to train 1,000 yearly on networking 1 pages | 2022-May-26 | Business Daily AfricaUmniah fibre network to 650,000 premises in Amman and Zarqa 1 pages | 2022-May-26 | Telecompaper NewsBUX dives on announcement of windfall tax 1 pages | 2022-May-26 | MTVA - MTI Econews articles
Now TV launches 'Now H1' Android TV box 1 pages | 2022-May-26 | Telecompaper NewsHKT's The Club unit, Citibank launch Citi The Club Credit Card 1 pages | 2022-May-26 | Telecompaper NewsM1, SIM launch Work-Study-Train programme for ICT polytechnic graduates 1 pages | 2022-May-26 | Telecompaper News
From GSM to 5G - a quarter-century journey that changed the way we use technology 2 pages | 2022-May-26 | Business-Review.euPoland still waits for true 5G while Bulgaria sprints ahead 1 pages | 2022-May-26 | Poland AMCorm: I understand the suffering of citizens, but it was necessary to change telecommunication services cost 1 pages | 2022-May-26 | NNA news
Sebi Exempts Centre From Making Open Offer To Vodafone Idea Shareholders 1 pages | 2022-May-26 | BW Business World MagazineRobots to make rounds with doctors at hospital 1 pages | 2022-May-26 | The Korea HeraldHancom launches Korea's 1st private satellite 1 pages | 2022-May-26 | The Korea Herald
INDUSTRY REPORTS on emis storeWe have 250+ industry reports that you can purchase today using your credit card.
RESEARCH & ANALYSIS
We aggregate the cream of the world’s industry sources, meaning you have your pick of the research in just a few clicks. Get an overarching view from global and local providers, meaning you get your industry view from outside and within. Gain access to EMIS Insights, our own detailed reports that cover key sectors in the most important markets.
STATISTICS & FORECASTS
Perform complex industry comparisons across multiple industry indicators. Project sustainable growth. Target key opportunities. Sophisticated screening tools make it simple, allowing you to view, analyse, chart and export the data you need.
Quickly analyse company or industry trends and rankings. Select relevant financials and compare companies against existing or custom defined industries to assess relative performance and risk.
Select a region to explore emerging markets