Our transportation coverage offers the most recent data and information for all emerging markets. The reports include information around the changes in all areas of the transportation sector including railway, road, air and water. EMIS has extensive data and industry analysis for the largest companies in this sector. These includes China Railway Corporation, Wilmar International Limited based in Singapore and Emirates Airlines in the UAE. We also provide detailed reports for thousands of companies in the transportation sector across the developing world
The transportation industry is responsible for a large amount of employment in emerging markets and is essential to personal mobility and a prerequisite for achieving socio-economic progress. EMIS offers in-depth industry statistics as well as industry-specific news from national regional and local sources.
- FTZ to ramp up oil products storage capacity by 2020 China Daily | 2022-Aug-09
- Cleanup of water violations 92% done China Daily | 2021-Nov-16
- All major airports in Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei region reach 10 million throughput level China Economic Information Service | 2021-Nov-16
- Dust blankets Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei skies China Daily | 2023-Aug-22
- China's leading IoT company raises 320 mln USD in latest funding China Economic Information Service | 2022-Aug-17
- More airports badly needed, authority says China Daily | 2022-Aug-17
- Nation moves to limit use of capital punishment China Daily | 2021-Nov-17
- China's Zhengzhou launches regular postal service on Europe-bound trains China Economic Information Service | 2022-Jul-29
- China revises management rules on establishment of fully foreign-owned shipping businesses China Economic Information Service | 2022-Jul-29
- Duisburg revives on Chinese rail freight China Daily | 2022-Jul-29
- China Eastern plans to buy stakes of Juneyao Airlines China Economic Information Service | 2022-Aug-09
- Chinese ride-hailing giant DiDi to launch service in Mexico City China Economic Information Service | 2021-Nov-16
- China's rail freight volume up 10.1 pct in October China Economic Information Service | 2022-Jul-29
- China launches three-year campaign against endemic diseases China Economic Information Service | 2021-Nov-16
- Construction on two rail transit lines starts in E. China's Suzhou City China Economic Information Service | 2022-Jul-29
- New shipping line to open between China, Lebanon's Tripoli port China Economic Information Service | 2022-Jul-29
- China's civil aviation industry aims high China Economic Information Service | 2022-Jul-28
- Zhejiang signs agreement on promoting natural gas connectivity with Shanghai China Economic Information Service | 2021-Nov-18
- New China-Europe freight train route from Handan to Moscow launched China Economic Information Service | 2022-Jul-29
- Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao bridge gets off to good start, ministry says China Daily | 2022-Aug-17
- China builds railway arch bridge with world's longest span China Economic Information Service | 2022-Aug-10
- China's freight volume continues rapid growth in October China Economic Information Service | 2022-Jul-29
- China to improve charging infrastructure for NEVs China Economic Information Service | 2021-Nov-16
FEATURED INFORMATION SOURCESHere are some of the top information providers for Transportation that the EMIS platform provides access to.
GRDS Reports Ltd.
China Economic Information Network (CEInet)
Hungarian Logistics, Purchasing and Inventory Company
Zespol Doradcow Gospodarczych TOR
BMI (Fitch Solutions)
INDUSTRY STATISTICS for TransportationEMIS provides a wide range of industry data from a variety of sources.
Largest Transportation companies in EMISTotal Operating Revenue. Unit: Thousands (USD).
- 1 Gazprom PAO (Газпром ПАО) (Russia) (Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction) - (12,126,885,000)
- 2 China Railway Construction Corporation Limited (中国铁建股份有限公司) (China) (Construction) - (1,091,184,321)
- 3 Pemex (Mexico) (Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction) - (2,422,651,572)
- 4 NK Rosneft PAO (НК Роснефть ПАО) (Russia) (Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction) - (8,761,000,000)
- 5 Xiamen Xiangyu Co., Ltd. (厦门象屿股份有限公司) (China) (Transportation and Warehousing) - (537,501,580)
- 6 Wilmar International Limited (Singapore) (Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting) - (102,219,531)
- 7 Cosco Shipping Holdings Co.,Ltd. (中远海运控股股份有限公司) (China) (Transportation and Warehousing) - (393,519,555)
- 8 Vitol Asia Pte Ltd (Singapore) (Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction) - (73,822,290)
- 9 Kuwait Petroleum Corporation - KPC (مؤسسة البترول الكويتية) (Kuwait) (Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction) - (16,416,661)
- 10 Spa Sonatrach (Algeria) (Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction) - (7,067,108,000)
Latest ReportsEMIS publishes 450,000+ research reports every year.
EMIS Insights - Thailand Transportation Sector Report 2023-2024 47 pages | 2023-Sep-29 | EMIS Insights - Industry ReportsEMIS Insights - Industrial zones in Vietnam: How the Vietnamese government is creating a competitive global factory 21 pages | 2023-Sep-29 | EMIS Insights - Industry ReportsWarehousing Market in India 2022-2027 Part-II 38 pages | 2023-Sep-29 | Netscribes Industry Reports
Warehousing Market in India 2022-2027 Part-I 42 pages | 2023-Sep-29 | Netscribes Industry ReportsE-commerce Market in India 2023 - 2028 Part-II 45 pages | 2023-Sep-29 | Netscribes Industry ReportsE-commerce Market in India 2023 - 2028 Part-I 44 pages | 2023-Sep-29 | Netscribes Industry Reports
Saudi Arabia Cold Chain Logistics Market Size and Share Analysis - Growth Trends and Forecasts (2023 - 2028) 321 pages | 2023-Sep-29 | Mordor Country Industry ReportsUAE Cold Chain Logistics Market Size and Share Analysis - Growth Trends and Forecasts (2023 - 2028) 214 pages | 2023-Oct-01 | Mordor Country Industry ReportsEMIS Insights - Investment Flows Towards EMs: Light at the End of the Tunnel 10 pages | 2023-Sep-28 | EMIS Insights - Industry Reports
EMIS Insights - Indonesia s Tourism - En Route to Recovery and Beyond 14 pages | 2023-Sep-27 | EMIS Insights - Industry ReportsEMIS Insights - Malaysia Infrastructure Sector Report 2023-2024 37 pages | 2023-Sep-25 | EMIS Insights - Industry ReportsEMIS Insights - Philippines Transportation Sector Report 2023-2024 40 pages | 2023-Sep-27 | EMIS Insights - Industry Reports
SELECTED NEWSEMIS publishes 52,000+ news stories every day.
Strike announced by unionized air traffic controllers gets support of Macedonian Air Traffic Controllers' Association 3 pages | 2023-Oct-04 | MIA - Continuous News Service'Khazri-2023' joint tactical exercises continue in Azerbaijan (VIDEO) 1 pages | 2023-Oct-04 | Daily NewsZangezur corridor's rehab to tidy Armenian-Azerbaijani ties - Russian spokesperson 1 pages | 2023-Oct-04 | Daily News
Irans oil export via eastern ports of Homrozgan Province soars 1 pages | 2023-Oct-04 | Daily NewsAzerbaijan, Georgia, Uzbekistan sign MoU in field of customs 1 pages | 2023-Oct-04 | Daily NewsUzbekistan to host first Shanghai Cooperation Organization transport forum 1 pages | 2023-Oct-04 | Daily News
Kazakhstan plans to develop middle and southern transport corridors 1 pages | 2023-Oct-04 | Daily NewsEC Executive Vice-President Dombrovskis to Visit Slovakia 1 pages | 2023-Oct-04 | TASR - Export ServiceSaudi airlines considers debut bond sale to fund expansion plans 1 pages | 2023-Oct-04 | Gulf News
MOLDOVAN GOVERNMENT WILL RESTORE NORTH-SOUTH RAILROAD CORRIDOR WITH EBRD'S ASSISTANCE 1 pages | 2023-Oct-04 | Infotag - Daily bulletinEstonian FinMin demanding explanations about Kardla air route contracts 2 pages | 2023-Oct-04 | BNS - Business NewsTaxi fares from Muscat Airport slashed 2 pages | 2023-Oct-04 | Oman Observer
INDUSTRY REPORTS on emis storeWe have 250+ industry reports that you can purchase today using your credit card.
RESEARCH & ANALYSIS
We aggregate the cream of the world’s industry sources, meaning you have your pick of the research in just a few clicks. Get an overarching view from global and local providers, meaning you get your industry view from outside and within. Gain access to EMIS Insights, our own detailed reports that cover key sectors in the most important markets.
STATISTICS & FORECASTS
Perform complex industry comparisons across multiple industry indicators. Project sustainable growth. Target key opportunities. Sophisticated screening tools make it simple, allowing you to view, analyse, chart and export the data you need.
Quickly analyse company or industry trends and rankings. Select relevant financials and compare companies against existing or custom defined industries to assess relative performance and risk.
Select a region to explore emerging markets