Our transportation coverage offers the most recent data and information for all emerging markets. The reports include information around the changes in all areas of the transportation sector including railway, road, air and water. EMIS has extensive data and industry analysis for the largest companies in this sector. These includes China Railway Corporation, Wilmar International Limited based in Singapore and Emirates Airlines in the UAE. We also provide detailed reports for thousands of companies in the transportation sector across the developing world
The transportation industry is responsible for a large amount of employment in emerging markets and is essential to personal mobility and a prerequisite for achieving socio-economic progress. EMIS offers in-depth industry statistics as well as industry-specific news from national regional and local sources.
- FTZ to ramp up oil products storage capacity by 2020 China Daily | 2022-Aug-09
- Cleanup of water violations 92% done China Daily | 2021-Nov-16
- All major airports in Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei region reach 10 million throughput level China Economic Information Service | 2021-Nov-16
- Dust blankets Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei skies China Daily | 2021-Nov-16
- China's leading IoT company raises 320 mln USD in latest funding China Economic Information Service | 2022-Aug-17
- More airports badly needed, authority says China Daily | 2022-Aug-17
- Nation moves to limit use of capital punishment China Daily | 2021-Nov-17
- China's Zhengzhou launches regular postal service on Europe-bound trains China Economic Information Service | 2022-Jul-29
- China revises management rules on establishment of fully foreign-owned shipping businesses China Economic Information Service | 2022-Jul-29
- Duisburg revives on Chinese rail freight China Daily | 2022-Jul-29
- China Eastern plans to buy stakes of Juneyao Airlines China Economic Information Service | 2022-Aug-09
- Chinese ride-hailing giant DiDi to launch service in Mexico City China Economic Information Service | 2021-Nov-16
- China's rail freight volume up 10.1 pct in October China Economic Information Service | 2022-Jul-29
- China launches three-year campaign against endemic diseases China Economic Information Service | 2021-Nov-16
- Construction on two rail transit lines starts in E. China's Suzhou City China Economic Information Service | 2022-Jul-29
- New shipping line to open between China, Lebanon's Tripoli port China Economic Information Service | 2022-Jul-29
- China's civil aviation industry aims high China Economic Information Service | 2022-Jul-28
- Zhejiang signs agreement on promoting natural gas connectivity with Shanghai China Economic Information Service | 2021-Nov-18
- New China-Europe freight train route from Handan to Moscow launched China Economic Information Service | 2022-Jul-29
- Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao bridge gets off to good start, ministry says China Daily | 2022-Aug-17
- China builds railway arch bridge with world's longest span China Economic Information Service | 2022-Aug-10
- China's freight volume continues rapid growth in October China Economic Information Service | 2022-Jul-29
- China to improve charging infrastructure for NEVs China Economic Information Service | 2021-Nov-16
FEATURED INFORMATION SOURCESHere are some of the top information providers for Transportation that the EMIS platform provides access to.
GRDS Reports Ltd.
China Economic Information Network (CEInet)
Hungarian Logistics, Purchasing and Inventory Company
Zespol Doradcow Gospodarczych TOR
INDUSTRY STATISTICS for TransportationEMIS provides a wide range of industry data from a variety of sources.
Largest Transportation companies in EMISTotal Operating Revenue. Unit: Thousands (USD).
- 1 China Railway Construction Corporation Limited (中国铁建股份有限公司) (China) (Construction) - (1,019,573,353)
- 2 NK Rosneft PAO (НК Роснефть ПАО) (Russia) (Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction) - (7,593,831,523)
- 3 Gazprom PAO (Газпром ПАО) (Russia) (Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction) - (6,388,987,167)
- 4 Pemex (Mexico) (Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction) - (1,518,489,591)
- 5 Xiamen Xiangyu Co., Ltd. (厦门象屿股份有限公司) (China) (Transportation and Warehousing) - (461,970,281)
- 6 Wilmar International Limited (Singapore) (Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting) - (89,090,359)
- 7 Vitol Asia Pte Ltd (Singapore) (Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction) - (73,822,290)
- 8 Kuwait Petroleum Corporation - KPC (مؤسسة البترول الكويتية) (Kuwait) (Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction) - (16,416,661)
- 9 Vale S.A. (Brazil) (Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction) - (286,577,000)
- 10 Cosco Shipping Holdings Co.,Ltd. (中远海运控股股份有限公司) (China) (Transportation and Warehousing) - (336,443,157)
Latest ReportsEMIS publishes 450,000+ research reports every year.
Brazil Industry Report - Transport and Logistics - September 2022 18 pages | 2022-Nov-16 | Tendencias Industry ReportsOnline Food Delivery Market in India 2022-2027 Part-II 29 pages | 2022-Nov-07 | Netscribes Industry ReportsOnline Food Delivery Market in India 2022-2027 Part-I 33 pages | 2022-Nov-07 | Netscribes Industry Reports
Indian Off-highway Equipment (OHE) Growth Opportunities 77 pages | 2022-Nov-08 | Frost & Sullivan - Country/RegionalSoutheast Asia Facility Management (FM) Technology Innovation and Growth Opportunities 56 pages | 2022-Nov-08 | Frost & Sullivan - Country/RegionalEMIS Insights - Poland Transportation Sector Report 2022-2023 67 pages | 2022-Oct-12 | EMIS Insights - Industry Reports
Warehousing Market in India 2022-2027 Part-II 38 pages | 2022-Oct-12 | Netscribes Industry ReportsWarehousing Market in India 2022-2027 Part-I 42 pages | 2022-Oct-12 | Netscribes Industry ReportsE-commerce market in India - 2022-2027 Part-II 41 pages | 2022-Oct-12 | Netscribes Industry Reports
E-commerce market in India - 2022-2027 Part-I 49 pages | 2022-Oct-12 | Netscribes Industry ReportsSouth Africa - The Minibus Taxi, Bus Services and Metered Taxi Industry in South Africa - October 2022 228 pages | 2022-Oct-04 | WOW - Industry ReportsStrategic Profile of Grab 83 pages | 2022-Nov-08 | Frost & Sullivan - Country/Regional
SELECTED NEWSEMIS publishes 52,000+ news stories every day.
NATO2022Bucharest/Stoltenberg:Foreign ministerial meeting provides us with an opportunity to reiterate the strong message -we support Ukraine 2 pages | 2022-Nov-28 | Agerpres - Daily News in EnglishRussian Post has prepared the infrastructure for the New Year se... 1 pages | 2022-Nov-28 | AK&M News OnlineThe Udmurt airline "Izhavia" was included in the list of tour operators of Russia 1 pages | 2022-Nov-28 | Oreanda World Econ. News
LOT POLISH AIRLINES ANNOUNCES RETURN OF FLIGHTS ON SARAJEVO - WARSAW LINE 1 pages | 2022-Nov-28 | Onasa - Business NewsSource: STLC to collect bids for 5 bln rbl of 15-year bonds on Thu 1 pages | 2022-Nov-28 | Prime - Business News in EnglishYandex Go has launched joint taxi rides 1 pages | 2022-Nov-28 | AK&M News Online
The Cabinet of Ministers has increased the number of checkpoints... 1 pages | 2022-Nov-28 | AK&M News OnlineThe Cabinet of Ministers allocates 2.6 billion rubles to the reg... 1 pages | 2022-Nov-28 | AK&M News OnlineVSK insured the fleet of "PSK carpool" 1 pages | 2022-Nov-28 | AK&M News Online
UPDATE - MAHART Container Center opens depot at Liszt Ferenc (adds exec) 1 pages | 2022-Nov-28 | MTVA - MTI Econews articlesIn Moldova, the volume of passenger traffic by all modes of transport for 9 months in 2022 amounted to 173.6 million passengers and increased by 19.8% compared to the same period in 2021 1 pages | 2022-Nov-28 | Infomarket - English Daily NewsFinlands Nurminen Logistics talks increase in transport operations from Europe to Kazakhstan 1 pages | 2022-Nov-28 | Daily News
INDUSTRY REPORTS on emis storeWe have 250+ industry reports that you can purchase today using your credit card.
RESEARCH & ANALYSIS
We aggregate the cream of the world’s industry sources, meaning you have your pick of the research in just a few clicks. Get an overarching view from global and local providers, meaning you get your industry view from outside and within. Gain access to EMIS Insights, our own detailed reports that cover key sectors in the most important markets.
STATISTICS & FORECASTS
Perform complex industry comparisons across multiple industry indicators. Project sustainable growth. Target key opportunities. Sophisticated screening tools make it simple, allowing you to view, analyse, chart and export the data you need.
Quickly analyse company or industry trends and rankings. Select relevant financials and compare companies against existing or custom defined industries to assess relative performance and risk.
Select a region to explore emerging markets