As well as sector reports, EMIS offers information on the largest and most significant companies in the energy sector. Companies such as Gazprom PAO based in Russia and Korea Electric Power Corporation based in South Korea are responsible for generating millions of dollars worth of revenue each year. Our company database also holds important information on thousands of other energy companies across the emerging world as well as M&A deal information,
Indonesia and Thailand are the two largest producers of energy among ASEAN countries. These countries alone demonstrate the impact that two large, dominant companies can have in a single sector in an emerging country. EMIS’ reports extensively cover the social and economic impact of the sector in the emerging markets.
- Atimonan project costs rise by P15B due to PSA approval delay Business World | 2021-Nov-18
- Meralco bills rise for 2nd month Business World | 2021-Nov-15
- Energy minister follows up on crude palm oil purchase project in Surat Thani Thai EconomicNews Service | 2021-Nov-18
- Egat faces competition in bids to operate large power plants The Bangkok Post | 2021-Nov-17
- Citicore Energy, Citystate Centre ink retail supply contract Philstar | 2021-Nov-16
- Power : Power crisis looming, coal-based plants key to avert it, say experts The Economic Times | 2021-Nov-17
- KEPCO acquires stakes in Solar Philippines Yonhap News | 2022-Jan-11
- Aboitiz unit’s floating solar energy system completed by Q1 Business World | 2021-Nov-18
- MRC Allied to boost solar energy generation capacity Business World | 2021-Nov-18
- Major buyers of Ukrainian electricity - Hungary, Poland, Moldova BBJ - Energy Today | 2021-Nov-18
- KEG shares delisted from BSE Hungary AM daily news | 2022-Jan-11
- MGA champions gender equality in energy sector Borneo Post Online | 2021-Nov-18
- Power supply to villages in Bario to be fully restored by today Borneo Post Online | 2021-Nov-18
- Nuclearelectrica Approves Dividends of RON485.4M ZF - Ziarul Financiar in English | 2021-Nov-17
- Electricity rates up in December 2018 Philstar | 2021-Nov-17
- Eurostat: Cos. in CR have third cheapest electricity in EU CIA - News | 2021-Nov-17
- Sarawak Energy keen to play key role in Borneo power grid Borneo Post Online | 2021-Nov-17
- Citicore renews power supply deal with property firm Business World | 2021-Nov-18
- Slovakia to stop subsidies for burning healthy wood as biomass BBJ - Energy Today | 2021-Nov-17
- Worldwide to build RM1b WTE plant The Malaysian Reserve | 2021-Nov-16
- ČEZ to supply e-car stations to VW, Audi and Seat dealers CIA - News | 2021-Nov-18
- Pure CPO Can Be Used For Power Plants: Analyst Antara | 2021-Nov-17
- TENZA to reconstruct block exchangers in Temelín CIA - News | 2021-Nov-18
- S'wak set to achieve 97 pct electricity coverage by 2020 Borneo Post Online | 2021-Nov-17
- Business - 1-MW Solar Array to cut carbon emission of TMPC plant in Laguna PH Daily Inquirer | 2021-Nov-18
FEATURED INFORMATION SOURCESHere are some of the top information providers for Energy that the EMIS platform provides access to.
Mordor Intelligence LLP
Athena Information Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
GRDS Reports Ltd.
INDUSTRY STATISTICS for EnergyEMIS provides a wide range of industry data from a variety of sources.
Largest Energy companies in EMISTotal Operating Revenue. Unit: Thousands (USD).
- 1 Ptt Pcl (タイ) (Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction) - (2,284,318,067)
- 2 Gazprom PAO (Газпром ПАО) (ロシア ) (Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction) - (4,061,444,118)
- 3 Korea Electric Power Corporation (韓国) (Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction) - (59,660,600,000)
- 4 State Grid Corporation of China Limited (国家电网有限公司) (中国) (Utilities) - (359,242,461)
- 5 China Shenhua Energy Company Limited (中国神华能源股份有限公司) (中国) (Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction) - (334,331,000)
- 6 China Energy Engineering Corporation Limited (Hong Kong) (中国能源建设股份有限公司 (香港)) (香港) (Utilities) - (388,341,537)
- 7 Guangdong Power Grid Co., Ltd (广东电网有限责任公司) (中国) (Utilities) - (331,189,756)
- 8 State Grid Jiangsu Electric Power Co., Ltd (国网江苏省电力有限公司) (中国) (Utilities) - (321,647,498)
- 9 CNOOC Limited (中国海洋石油有限公司) (香港) (Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction) - (296,523,795)
- 10 Pertamina Persero Pt (インドネシア) (Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction) - (485,572,560,309)
Latest ReportsEMIS publishes 450,000+ research reports every year.
India- Renewable Energy Sector - June 2022 46 pages | 2022-Jul-01 | CART - Industry ReportsMalaysia Industry Research - Power: Feeling The Heat 7 pages | 2022-Jun-30 | RHB - Industry ResearchEMIS Insights - Latin America Electric Power Sector Report 2022-2023 46 pages | 2022-Jun-08 | EMIS Insights - Industry Reports
EMIS Insights - Colombia Electric Power Sector Report 2022-2023 67 pages | 2022-Jun-06 | EMIS Insights - Industry ReportsEMIS Insights - Brazil Electric Power Sector 2022-2023 77 pages | 2022-Jun-06 | EMIS Insights - Industry ReportsIndia- Energy-Power Generation-Others Update - May 2022 25 pages | 2022-Jul-01 | CART - Industry Reports
Brazil Biofuel Market - Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2022 - 2027) 90 pages | 2022-Jun-01 | Mordor Country Industry ReportsGreen Technology Market in India 2022 Update 22 pages | 2022-May-05 | Netscribes Industry ReportsAustralia Energy Storage Systems (ESS) Market - Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2021 - 2026) 123 pages | 2022-Apr-29 | Mordor Country Industry Reports
EMIS Insights - Thailand Electric Power Sector Report 2022-2023 70 pages | 2022-Apr-18 | EMIS Insights - Industry ReportsItaly Wind Energy Market - Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2021 - 2026) 108 pages | 2022-Apr-12 | Mordor Country Industry ReportsUnited Arab Emirates Solar Energy Market - Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2021 - 2026) 122 pages | 2022-Apr-07 | Mordor Country Industry Reports
SELECTED NEWSEMIS publishes 52,000+ news stories every day.
Business - Proposal To Install Solar Panels On Canals Across Haryana: Power Minister 1 pages | 2022-Jul-04 | PTI NewsBusiness - Wabag Gets Repeat Order Worth Rs 430 Cr From Ril For 53 Mld Desalination Plant At Jamnagar 1 pages | 2022-Jul-04 | PTI NewsROMANIA'S DAILY ELECTRICITY SPOT VOLUMES 1 pages | 2022-Jul-04 | SeeNews - Energy News
ROMANIA'S DAILY ELECTRICITY SPOT PRICES 1 pages | 2022-Jul-04 | SeeNews - Energy NewsBusiness - Vikram Solar Appoints Ivan Saha As Ceo 1 pages | 2022-Jul-04 | PTI NewsThe sites of the poultry complex have been gasified in the Penza... 1 pages | 2022-Jul-04 | AK&M News Online
Gazprom Proposes to Develop a Mechanism for Coordinating the Export of Pipeline Gas and LNG 1 pages | 2022-Jul-04 | Oreanda World Econ. NewsSLOVAKIA'S DAILY ELECTRICITY SPOT PRICES 1 pages | 2022-Jul-04 | SeeNews - Energy NewsCZECH REPUBLIC'S DAILY ELECTRICITY SPOT PRICES 1 pages | 2022-Jul-04 | SeeNews - Energy News
POLAND'S DAILY ELECTRICITY SPOT VOLUMES 1 pages | 2022-Jul-04 | SeeNews - Energy NewsPOLAND'S DAILY ELECTRICITY SPOT PRICES 1 pages | 2022-Jul-04 | SeeNews - Energy NewsIranian Energy Minister arrives in Baku to coordinate electricity supplies 1 pages | 2022-Jul-04 | Newsline of Azerbaijan
INDUSTRY REPORTS on emis storeWe have 250+ industry reports that you can purchase today using your credit card.
RESEARCH & ANALYSIS
We aggregate the cream of the world’s industry sources, meaning you have your pick of the research in just a few clicks. Get an overarching view from global and local providers, meaning you get your industry view from outside and within. Gain access to EMIS Insights, our own detailed reports that cover key sectors in the most important markets.
STATISTICS & FORECASTS
Perform complex industry comparisons across multiple industry indicators. Project sustainable growth. Target key opportunities. Sophisticated screening tools make it simple, allowing you to view, analyse, chart and export the data you need.
Quickly analyse company or industry trends and rankings. Select relevant financials and compare companies against existing or custom defined industries to assess relative performance and risk.
Select a region to explore emerging markets