Kosovo

Raiffeisen Bank Kosovo J.S.C.

An EMIS Company Report EMIS is a Euromoney Institutional Investor plc company USD 29.95 Industry: Banking and Credit Intermediation Available in: English Format: PDF Download Most recent financial data: 2016 Buy full report

What’s included?

This report extracts all available information about this company from EMIS' database of company information. The Table of Contents on the right indicates the categories of information that will be included in your report upon purchase.

Download a sample report

Company Tear Sheet (locked content will be provided in the purchased report)

Contact Information

Headquarters
72 Migjeni Street
Priština; Pristina; Map
Postal Code: 10000

Tel: +381-38-222-
Fax: +381-20-301-

Email:
@raiffeisen-kosovo.com

Website:
http://www.raiffeisen-kosovo.com

Company Description
Raiffeisen Bank Kosovo began operations in November 2001 under the name American Bank of Kosovo (ABK). It was set up with a EUR 2.0 million paid-in capital by the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID). In December 2002, Raiffeisen purchased 76% of the bank for an undisclosed sum and renamed the lender to Raiffeisen Bank Kosovo in the first quarter of 2003. In July 2003, Raiffeisen Zentralbank bought the remaining 24% in the bank from the US-backed Kosovo Business Finance Fund.
Raiffeisen Bank Kosovo provides general banking services to a diverse customer base that includes large corporations, small and mid-sized businesses and individuals. The lender attends its clients through a network of nine branches and over 40 sub-branches across Kosovo.
NAICS Industry Classification
Basic Information
Key Executives
Ownership Details
Key Financial Highlights
Financial Performance Charts
Top Competitors

Financial Statements

Annual Statements
Ratios

What this report allows you to do

EMIS company reports provide the data you need to make accurate assessments about businesses you are interested in.

Identify sales opportunities

  • Does the company match your target demographic?
  • Who are the key executives?

Conduct risk assessment

  • Is the company creditworthy?
  • Is it financially stable?

Carry out strategic research

  • Is the company a potential business partner/investment opportunity?
  • What is its financial performance?

You’re in good company

EMIS company reports are used extensively by the world’s biggest companies, financial institutions, professional service companies and universities to assess businesses in emerging markets.

800,000+

company profiles

We have information on both public and private companies across 125 countries.

2,000+

clients

EMIS is the go-to information source on emerging market companies for the world’s most prestigious businesses.

Enterprise ACCESS

If you need regular and ongoing access to company information, you should consider a subscription to the full EMIS service.

EMIS company profiles are part of a larger information service where that combines company, industry and country data and analysis for over 125 emerging markets on a unique information platform.

REQUEST A DEMO
Contact us to learn more about our business solutions.
FOLLOW US
Sign up to our newsletter

Make sure you’re not the last to know by getting the latest insights on emerging markets straight to your inbox.