REQUEST A DEMO
Total
USD $0.00
Search more companies

Promenada Mall Bucuresti SRL (Romania)

Main Activities: Real Estate
Full name: Promenada Mall Bucuresti SRL Profile Updated: September 16, 2019
Buy our report for this company USD 29.95 Most recent financial data: 2018 Available in: English & Romanian Download a sample report

Promenada Mall Bucuresti SRL is based in Romania. The head office is in Bucharest. The company operates in the Real Estate sector. The company was established on October 06, 2005. The latest financial highlights indicate a net sales revenue increase of 9.98% in Q2C2019. Its’ total assets recorded a growth of 1.6%. Promenada Mall Bucuresti SRL’s net profit margin decreased by 11.57% in 2019.

Headquarters
Strada Floreasca Nr. 169A
Bucharest; Bucharest;

Contact Details: Purchase the Promenada Mall Bucuresti SRL report to view the information.

Basic Information
Registered Capital:
Purchase the Promenada Mall Bucuresti SRL report to view the information.
Financial Auditors:
Purchase the Promenada Mall Bucuresti SRL report to view the information.
Incorporation Date:
October 06, 2005
Key Executives
Purchase this report to view the information.
Administrator
Purchase this report to view the information.
Administrator
Purchase this report to view the information.
Administrator
Ownership Details
Purchase this report to view the information.
73.2079%
Purchase this report to view the information.
26.792%
Purchase this report to view the information.
0.0001%
Company Performance
Financial values in the chart are available after Promenada Mall Bucuresti SRL report is purchased.
Looking for more than just a company report?

EMIS company profiles are part of a larger information service which combines company, industry and country data and analysis for over 145 emerging markets.

Request a demo of the EMIS service
Key Financial Highlights
Annual growth percentages for latest two years in local currency RON. Absolute financial data is included in the purchased report.
Net sales revenue
9.98%
Total operating revenue
8.96%
Operating profit (EBIT)
11.99%
EBITDA
9.89%
Net Profit (Loss) for the Period
-5096.94%
Total assets
1.6%
Total equity
3.72%
Operating Profit Margin (ROS)
0.92%
Net Profit Margin
-11.57%
Return on Equity (ROE)
-1.06%
Quick Ratio
-0.4%
Cash Ratio
-0.14%

To view more information, Request a demonstration of the EMIS service

Buy this company report
Need ongoing access to company, industry or country information?