REQUEST A DEMO
Total
USD $0.00
Search more companies

Telekom Srbija A.D. Beograd (Serbia)

Main Activities: Wired Telecommunications Carriers | Wireless Telecommunications Carriers (except Satellite)
Full name: Telekom Srbija A.D. Beograd Profile Updated: April 01, 2022
Buy our report for this company USD 29.95 Most recent financial data: 2020 Available in: English Download a sample report

Telecommunications company Telekom Serbia offers fixed, mobile, Internet and multimedia service. The company operates in Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Montenegro. The telecom group has around 5.9 million mobile clients, 3 million fixed-line customers, 790,000 internet users and 270,000 multimedia subscribers.
Telekom Srbija was incorporated in June 1997 as a fully-owned subsidiary of Serbia's state-owned telecommunications group PTT Srbija. Greek telecoms operator OTE and Telecom Italia together became shareholders in Telekom Srbija in 1997 for nearly USD 1.0 billion, in a single sell-off to foreigners during the rule of Slobodan Milosevic. The Serb reformers who ousted Milosevic in October 2000 bought back Telekom Italia's 29% stake in the Serbian company in December 2002 for EUR 195 million bringing the state stake to 80%. Telekom Srbija's mobile operator launched operations in August 1998 and claimed over 3.0 million active subscribers at the end of 2005. In September 2010, PTT Srbija transferred its 80% share to the Serbian government. The owner of the remaining 20% stake was Greece's OTE. A month later, the government announced a tender for the sale of a 51% stake in Telekom Srbija, but no deal was signed.

Headquarters
Takovska 2
Belgrade; Belgrade;

Contact Details: Purchase the Telekom Srbija A.D. Beograd report to view the information.

Website: http://www.telekom.co.rs

Basic Information
Total Employees:
Purchase the Telekom Srbija A.D. Beograd report to view the information.
Outstanding Shares:
Purchase the Telekom Srbija A.D. Beograd report to view the information.
Registered Capital:
Purchase the Telekom Srbija A.D. Beograd report to view the information.
Financial Auditors:
Purchase the Telekom Srbija A.D. Beograd report to view the information.
Ratings:
Purchase the Telekom Srbija A.D. Beograd report to view the information.
Incorporation Date:
May 23, 1997
Key Executives
Purchase this report to view the information.
Member of the Executive Board
Purchase this report to view the information.
Member of the Executive Board
Purchase this report to view the information.
Member of the Executive Board
Purchase this report to view the information.
Member of the Executive Board
Purchase this report to view the information.
Member of the Executive Board
Ownership Details
Purchase this report to view the information.
58.11%
Purchase this report to view the information.
41.89%
Subsidiaries
HD-Win D.O.O. Beograd
100%
Ts Ventures
100%
Yunet International D.O.O. Beograd
82.026%
Company Performance
Financial values in the chart are available after Telekom Srbija A.D. Beograd report is purchased.
Looking for more than just a company report?

EMIS company profiles are part of a larger information service which combines company, industry and country data and analysis for over 145 emerging markets.

Request a demo of the EMIS service
Key Financial Highlights
Annual growth percentages for latest two years in local currency RSD. Absolute financial data is included in the purchased report.
Net sales revenue
2.29%
Total operating revenue
2.24%
Operating profit (EBIT)
30.28%
EBITDA
1.56%
Net Profit (Loss) for the Period
58.46%
Total assets
3.25%
Total equity
2.37%
Operating Profit Margin (ROS)
2.09%
Net Profit Margin
2.22%
Return on Equity (ROE)
1.31%
Debt to Equity Ratio
-5.75%
Quick Ratio
0.11%
Cash Ratio
0%

To view more information, Request a demonstration of the EMIS service

Buy this company report
Need ongoing access to company, industry or country information?