REQUEST A DEMO
Total
USD $0.00
Search more companies

Central Puerto S.A. (Argentina)

Main Activities: Fossil Fuel Electric Power Generation
Full name: Central Puerto S.A. Profile Updated: November 10, 2022
Buy our report for this company USD 29.95 Most recent financial data: 2020 Available in: English & Spanish Download a sample report

Central Puerto S.A.was created in 1992 as the result of the privatization of the electricity sector by the Argentine government. The new electricity system (SIN) was divided between generators, transmission and distribution companies. Central Puerto was conceded two generating plants. In 1993 Central Puerto constructed a new plant in Neuquen of which it owned 60%. The remaining 40% was divided between shareholders. The plant was absorbed by the firm in 1995. In 2006 the Miguens-Bemberg group and Merrill Lynch bought the company.

Headquarters
Av. Thomas Alba Edison 2701 Darsena E, Plataforma 6
Buenos Aires (City); Federal Capital; Postal Code: C1104BAB

Contact Details: Purchase the Central Puerto S.A. report to view the information.

Website: http://www.centralpuerto.com

Basic Information
Total Employees:
Purchase the Central Puerto S.A. report to view the information.
Outstanding Shares:
Purchase the Central Puerto S.A. report to view the information.
Registered Capital:
Purchase the Central Puerto S.A. report to view the information.
Financial Auditors:
Purchase the Central Puerto S.A. report to view the information.
Incorporation Date:
December 26, 1992
Key Executives
Purchase this report to view the information.
President
Purchase this report to view the information.
Vice President
Purchase this report to view the information.
Administrative Director
Purchase this report to view the information.
Administrative Director
Purchase this report to view the information.
Financial Director
Ownership Details
Purchase this report to view the information.
59.0912%
Purchase this report to view the information.
0.63%
Subsidiaries
PROENER S.A.U
100%
VIENTOS LA GENOVEVA I
100%
VIENTOS LA GENOVEVA II
100%
Company Performance
Financial values in the chart are available after Central Puerto S.A. report is purchased.
Looking for more than just a company report?

EMIS company profiles are part of a larger information service which combines company, industry and country data and analysis for over 145 emerging markets.

Request a demo of the EMIS service
Key Financial Highlights
Annual growth percentages for latest two years in local currency ARS. Absolute financial data is included in the purchased report.
Net sales revenue
50.66%
Total operating revenue
30.07%
Operating profit (EBIT)
-15.81%
Net Profit (Loss) for the Period
N/A
Total assets
42.31%
Total equity
50.38%
Operating Profit Margin (ROS)
-36.83%
Net Profit Margin
N/A
Return on Equity (ROE)
N/A
Debt to Equity Ratio
-11.63%
Quick Ratio
0.39%
Cash Ratio
-0.1%

To view more information, Request a demonstration of the EMIS service

Buy this company report
Need ongoing access to company, industry or country information?