REQUEST A DEMO
Total
USD $0.00
Search more companies

DZI Life Insurance EAD (Bulgaria)

Main Activities: Direct Life Insurance Carriers
Full name: DZI - Life Insurance EAD Profile Updated: September 13, 2022
Buy our report for this company USD 29.95 Most recent financial data: 2021 Available in: English Download a sample report

The State Insurance Institute (DZI) was set up in 1946 when 11 foreign and 19 Bulgarian insurance companies were nationalized. The company is specialized in life insurance and reinsurance.
In May 1998 the State Insurance Institute and its subsidiary DZI General insurance obtained operational licences. In October DZI was transformed to 100% state-owned public company. In August 2002 the Privatisation Agency sold 80% of DZI to the local consultancy firm Kontrakt Sofia. The acquisition was at the amount of EUR 21.523 million. The remaining 20% stake was released for trade on the Bulgarian Stock exchange. In October the State Insurance Institute - DZI was renamed to DZI Insurance. In 2003 the company established its health insurance subsidiary. Belgium-based banking and insurance group KBC acquired 70% stake of DZI Insurance for EUR 185 million in August 2007. The Belgian financial group also took control over the DZI Invest brokerage company and DZI Health Insurance. In October KBC raised its stake in the insurer to 86.99%. DZI operates through more than 100 outlets throughout the country.

Headquarters
bul. Vitosha 89B
Sofia; Sofia - city; Postal Code: 1463

Contact Details: Purchase the DZI Life Insurance EAD report to view the information.

Website: http://www.dzi.bg/

Basic Information
Total Employees:
Purchase the DZI Life Insurance EAD report to view the information.
Outstanding Shares:
Purchase the DZI Life Insurance EAD report to view the information.
Registered Capital:
Purchase the DZI Life Insurance EAD report to view the information.
Financial Auditors:
Purchase the DZI Life Insurance EAD report to view the information.
Incorporation Date:
October 30, 1997
Key Executives
Purchase this report to view the information.
Chief Executive Director and Member of the Management Board
Purchase this report to view the information.
Executive Director and Member of the Management Board
Purchase this report to view the information.
Executive Director and Member of the Management Board
Purchase this report to view the information.
Executive Director and Member of the Management Board
Purchase this report to view the information.
Member of the Supervisory Board
Ownership Details
Purchase this report to view the information.
100%
Subsidiaries
DZI General Insurance EAD
100%
Pension Insurance Company UBB EAD
100%
Company Performance
Financial values in the chart are available after DZI Life Insurance EAD report is purchased.
Looking for more than just a company report?

EMIS company profiles are part of a larger information service which combines company, industry and country data and analysis for over 145 emerging markets.

Request a demo of the EMIS service
Key Financial Highlights
Annual growth percentages for latest two years in local currency BGN. Absolute financial data is included in the purchased report.
Net insurance premium revenue
17.6%
Operating profit (EBIT)
820.16%
Net Profit (Loss) for the Period
936.53%
Total assets
41.91%
Investments
70.07%
Receivables
28.19%
Total equity
12.71%
Return on Equity (ROE)
8.53%
Loss Ratio
-7.07%
Underwriting Expenses Ratio
4.39%

To view more information, Request a demonstration of the EMIS service

Buy this company report
Need ongoing access to company, industry or country information?